✼ chapter 13 ✼

*click click*

*click click*

i wake up to see all the losers crowded around me and jack snuggling in bed taking tons of pictures of us. i simply bury my head into jack's chest. "IS JANNAH FINALLY REAL??" finn shouts as i smile into jack's chest. he must've felt it because within seconds i hear jack's cute morning voice croak "of course it is!" as he pulls me closer to him and kisses my head. WHAT?? DID HE JUST?? i shoot my head up and look at him. he stares into my eyes and smiles a toothy smile. i order all the losers out and sit up next to jack who's still laying down. "so, jannah..." i say awkwardly trying to get answers without it being too obvious. "i was kidding.." he says as my face instantly goes to a frown. "..but i do really really like you, hannah. more than friends." he says causing my face to light up like a five year old's. "SO LIKE BEST FRIENDS??!!" is ay causing him to laugh. "more." he says kissing my forehead. "i like you too, more." i say grinning. i run out realizing i probably have morning breath, gross. "MORNING BREATH PATROL BEEDO BEEDO!!" i say running to the bathroom with my toothbrush. 

i get back from brushing my teeth and decide to get ready for the day. i change into this outfit:

i walk out of the room and into the living room where all the losers are with my vlog camera. "can someone film my ootd??" i say holding up my vlog camera. everyone instantly starts shouting "me! me! me!" i obviously pick sophia and we go to the park. all the losers came along anyways because we were going to film a fun video anyways. i get ALL my filming equipment and put it in a duffle bag and hand it to wyatt to carry because he's the tallest. we get to the park and run around first out of instinct.

sophia gets a few shots of me twirling around, jumping, posing, basically just acting like a 5 year old while she says things like "ooo" "yesss" "get it girlllll" "slayyy". it was overall a great time. then i set up my tripod and regular heavy duty camera in a big open field. they are all crowded behind it while i'm sitting on the grass. finn presses record as i start my intro. "HEY EVERYONE!" i shout popping up. "today i have with me...." as i signal for each one to come in when i say their name ".....wyatt! .... jaeden! .... sophia! ..... finn! ...... chosen! ...... jeremy! ........ and JACK!!!!" i say as he runs up and tackles me from behind. "aw couple goals." finn says before jack hits him on the back of the head causing everyone to laugh. "so! today we are going to be doing truth or dare! i will go live and have y'all ask us truths and dares!" i say as everyone says quiet "ooo's" and ahhhh's". "i'll go first and i'll start with dare!" i read through the comments of the live stream and find the first dare to come up. "i dare hannah to eat a piece of grass!" i read as everyone makes gross faces. "no i will no allow my hannah to do that!" jack says adorably and protectively. we read and do a bunch more truths and dares until we have the final one. finn says he has a really good one for me and jack so we accept "okay, i dare you to kiss each other!" he says enthusiastically. everyone is now chanting "KISS! KISS! KISS!" as me and jack look at each other with the same expression. soon, he leans in first and BAM! kisses me right on my lips.

i feel his soft, gentle lips hit mine with a crash, we move our lips in sync until we realize how passionate it ended up being, and long. after about a minute of me and jack eating each other's faces we finally realize how long it has been and break apart, seeing everyone's jaws dropped open and staring at us with wide eyes. shit.