Chapter #2

Iris's POV
I smile cause I know I'm lucky to have an amazing family, Tyler then suggests if we could play Hide-&-seek. We all agree so I go first for the finding,
I go to a tree close my eyes and count to 30.
"1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10.." "Ready or not here I come." I then run off to find my younger siblings, I walk over to the fence, Where mum's horse Lucy is, I pat Lucy, while looking around, I then run off behind a big bush. I find Tyler there. He doesn't seem to notice me so I go up behind him and scare him.
He jumps and yelps, I just laugh then run off to find my younger sister's, I go up to the back shed and hear giggling, I then see Lila, But no Lily, They usually always hide together. "Shit" Lila says while giggling (A/N Lily and Lila are 6, But they do swear in real life!) I just laugh with her. I go off to find Lily but then Lila grabs my hand and holds it, I smile down at her and she smiles back, I go over to another tree and see a arm. I immediately know its Lily's. Gotchu, I say.
Just when I find Lily I hear mom call for us, we all go inside she tells us dinner is ready I smile as I see my older Cousin, Alyssa, My parents have always said she was more of a daughter then a niece. So do my siblings. I call her my sister. She is amazing. I also see Tyler and Dad sitting down at the table. I go and sit down next to Alyssa.

(A/N I hope you enjoy my story!)