Arabella Maryse Havanna

Basic Information

Arabella Maryse Havanna
Bella, Maryse, Vanna, Ara, Ryse
Born December 17 in UK
Pure-Blood
Her wand is Cedarwood with dragon heartstring core, 9 3/4"
Fiery red hair with deep caramel highlight, slightly curled
Grey-Blue Eyes, Pale Skin, 5'4"
Has a small tattoo on her left wrist of a sparrow (Her mothers patronus), belly button pierced

Personality

Arabella can be kind when she needs to (to get what she wants). She does what she needs to do to get the job done. She enjoys practicing spells and being with her twin brother Declyn. She dislikes being alone and being looked down on. She always wants to be the best. Arabella accepts second only to her brother. Her best subjects are Charms and Potions. Her worst is Herbology.

Family

Arabella's mother was murdered by the Dark Lord. Her father took both her and Declyn to live in the States. They've been there since the tender age of 4. Now that the threat of Voldemort is almost nonexistent, he has decided to return to the UK. She has no other family. Before they left, her family was highly regarded. The Havanna name was very prestigious. Even as they attended Ilvermorny, many people knew of the twins. Arabella also has a black kitten named Cassie. Declyn and she share a barn owl named Apollo.

Magical Abilities

Arabella's faced a boggart once in her 4th year. It was the worst thing she ever saw. It was her brother, gasping for his last breath, telling her it was her fault. Declyn and she are both unregistered animagus. Arabella is a silver fox and Declyn is a coyote. Ironically, their patronuses are each others animagi.

Face claim Alexis Ren