Chapter 1 ❀

Namjoon walks beside me down the crowded school halls, walking me to my next class period. "So, ah. You should come over tonight. My moms preparing a great meal, and she'd love to have you come over to join us."

"Oh really? Your mom does cook amazing food. I'll be there"

"Alright! See you there cutie" I playfully scrunched my face, cringing at the word "cutie" he complimented me as. He laughs snaking his arm around my waist, pulling me into a hug.

My heart skips a beat and a gasp escapes my lips, realizing how close I was to his face. He inches closer down towards my lips specifically. It wasn't like I could move! His grip around my waist was too firm to break through. He smirks, sniffing the hairs on top of my head, before giving me a quick peck on my forehead.

"I'll see you later, ok? Ok." Before even letting me respond he ruffles my hair and strides along ahead. I puffed out my cheeks in embarrassment and shook my head.

He's always been like this since 6th grade. It was no doubt he has a crush on me, but he was my best friend. But, I can't deny that I myself, may also have feelings for him. Oh, Kim Namjoon. What to do with you?

"Get that bastard! What are you worthless scum doing!?"

Reeled out of my thoughts, I turn around to see what all the commotion was. My eyes widen a fraction as I see a blur of a peach-golden brown hair colored boy running towards me. When we collided the impact was so hard, that all I knew was that my feet were being lift off the ground before my back, then head came in contact with the floor. My books flew out my hand, and a gust of wind was knocked out of me.

I moaned in pain, holding my head that was awfully throbbing. Snapping my head towards the scumbag who decided to run me over, I send him a dirty glare. He only stares down at me, lightly jogging backwards.

"Bong Soo Ra!" Namjoon raised his voice in alarm rushing to my side to help me up. My gaze never left the guy who only turned on his heels and continued sprinting from the three guys who were chasing after him. I didn't know him personally, but I did know he was a troublemaker, and I seen him around often. From what Namjoon tells me. It's best to stay away from him.

"He never changes." Namjoon smacked his teeth shaking his head in dismay. "Are you okay?" Concerned he scanned my face and head for any injuries.

I nod smiling. "I'm okay. I think it's just an concussion." I replied kneeling down to pick up my books. To my dismay it felt like I was going to pass out before I started falling face first to the floor. A pair of arms snaked around my waist and I was pulled into a chest. The smell of the cologne was hypnotizing and lingered onto me.

"Here we're going to take you to the nurses office." He steadied my balance, quickly gathering my books together.

"Think you can handle carrying these?"

With a nod I took the books into my arms. To ensure I kept my balance and stayed on my feet, he swung an arm around my shoulder keeping me close as we walked to the nurses office.

"Namjoon. Do you know who that person was?" I asked curiously. His earlier statement sounded as if he knew him. Or at least of him.

He went silent and his lips pursed shut. He frowned as if the thought of it was a mere nightmare.

"Namjoon-"

"Min Yoongi? He's the ex-best friend I was telling you about. I didn't realize he went here though." His response was quick and straight to the point. He smiled casually at me, giggling at my expression in silence.

"You're weird." I pout, puffing my cheeks. He only laughed, shoving his free hand in his pocket. Once we reached the nurses offices, I couldn't help but think about that guy. Namjoon had already explained to them my situation, and left to attend his class.