-28- Imagine #2 ( Bill )

Hi I'm Amani, im 13 years old. I've been scared of pennywise for a long time, I just haven't had the power to tell anyone. Whenever he scares me, i feel alone. Forgotten. Something I don't like to feel. Oh, I also forgot, I have a boyfriend named Bill. You may have heard his name going around. Exspecially if your a kid. His brother was killed by something in the sewer. Yeah, something in the sewer, I think it was pennywise. Yup! The same pennywise that is scaring me.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

AMANI'S POV :

  I was walking the halls of school, when I heard something in the locker room. 3rd period was prep period for P.E teacher, so no one was in there. I walked in, too see blood all on the walls and floors. I started too scream, but I couldn't say anything. A shadow started to appear, A big large shadow. I start to walk slowly too it.

" Who are you?" I ask.

" I'm Pennywise the DaNcEiNg ClOwN," The shadow whispered. As the shadow started to get color, it appeared too be an ugly, big, brand new weave wearing, clown.

" Do you want a boat?" He continued.

" No," I reply. And slowly walk away

" But, you can leave with out your boat...." He says, stopping me.

" Go away! Your not real!" I yell.

" It WaS rEaLl FoR gEoRgiE!" The clown yelled back.

" Who's george?" I ask.

" Your boyfriends brother."

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Your the-the-the ONE WHO KILLED GEORGIE! " I yell, seeing Bill run into the locker room, dragging me out as well as him.

________________________________________________

BILL'S POV ~

" H-Has he been bothering you? F-For how long!" I scream at her.

" Ugh, a couple days, and yeah." Amani sighs, as a coule tears trip from her face.

" I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, but.." She starts to say.

" It's f-fine.. Don't w-worry. I'm with you." I stuttered.

" I'm gonna stop this."

------------------------------------------------

 A couple days later...

" I stopped him." I stuttered.

" Wha-" Anami starts.

" Don't ask I got rid of him. He will never hurt you again" I say smiling at her.

--=--=-=-=-=-===-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-

Author's note~

 Should I update tomorrow?

QOTD ~ What is your favorite holiday song? 

'~' Natalie K.