Chapter 3(At The Party)

When I got to Megan's house I blew my horn of my BMW then she came out looking good

Hey Hoe u look good I said as she got into the car

Thanks Hoe u too lmao and that's why u the bad

and with that we were arriving at the club when we got out we went straight in it was live and we straight to the bar and started smoking and drinking then out favorite song came on by Tyga and we went to the dance floor and I started twerking on Megan and she was saying Ayeeeeeee and going along then I felt someone ask can they dance with me but I didn't pay any attention I just kept twerking then I went and found Megan and told her I was going to the bathroom...

I went to the bathroom and fixed myself but I don't wear makeup so it wasn't a lot to do so when I came back out a man came straight in and locked the door with me in there with him...

Hey don't u see me in Here nigga

Bitch shut TF up u wasn't saying that when u where twerking on Mr was u then he came up to me and started trying to rape me I was fighting back the best I could but hr was too strong so I started screaming and after that I blacked out

(Tyga)POV

I was in da club with my bro Chris when I had to go to the bathroom I told Chris I would be right back

I went to the bathroom and I knocked but no one answered so I just walked in and when I did it was this big fan that looked Like and over size caterpillar and he was ripping a shirt of of a girl that looked like she was out shawty was bad to but I wasn't thinking bout that right now so I squared up with ole boy and I started punching him in his face then he got me one good time but it was in my chin and I knew it hurted him more that it hurted me this dude had no aime so I started hitting him harder and he was out so I went over to ole girl and she just had on skinny jeans and a braw I grabbed he shoes and her shirt and took her back to the VIP section to get Chris and tell him I was out he said ok and looked at me weird then I left and took her home cleaned her up and put her in my bed and wrapped my arm around her idk why but I liked her already and I don't even know shawty...

(Megan's)POV

I was having a good time until I felt a tap on my shoulder it was a girl she was trying to fight me idk why cause I don't know why but she pulled me out my seat onto the floor and I got up and started throwing my hardest blows to her face then I grabbed her by her hair and started beating her in her face and her friends started to jump in and I was going heads up with all of then until I felt a pair or arms around my waist....

(Chris)POV

I was in the VIP section until I saw a fight the girl pushed this fineee girl to the ground but she got back up and started beating her ass I was recording until the other gurl friends tryed to jump in so the fineee gurl started going heads up with all 3 of them but I went down to get ole girl cause she was beating all they ass...I pulled her by her waist and pulled her into me she started hitting me low key her shit hurted like a bitch but I just started talking to her...