Chapter Seven

addies POV

"Flight 496 to LAX airport now boarding"

"You ready Adds?"

"as ready as I'll ever be Matty" that's a lie.

I'm definitely NOT ready. I'm scared, nervous, and my anxiety is going through the roof. what if they don't like me? what if they're scared of me?

"Then let's go!" he's excited. we're meeting one of his friends I think.

"Hey Matt. who's coming with us?

"Tay the bae!"

"Tay the bay? like water?

"Oh my God. you need a vine-ucation. "

"whatever matty" I say locking arms with him like we always do.

we sit down and I relax a bit.

until he walks in.

"TAYYYYY" Matt screams.

"MATTEYYYYY" Taylor screams.

"And zaaaaayyyuuummm. who's this cutie?"

I blush. he's tricking me. he doesn't think I'm cute. he can't. I'm me and he's a famous viner.

"hands off Tay Tay. she's mine'"

"Nice job matty!" Taylor said high fiving Matt.

"uhhh Matt?"

"Hahaha she's not my girlfriend.. she's my bestfriend."

"ohhhhhh. well does that mean I can look at her?"

"her has a name." I say.

"and what would her name be?" he asks seductively

"a-addie" I stutter

"pretty name for a pretty girl" he says and blinks before engaging in conversation with Matthew.

he called me pretty. did he mean it? I look over at him laughing. of course he didn't. look he's even laughing at me. well I better take my anxiety pill. High air pressures set me off.

---------

"Addie... Addie... ADDIE WAKE UP!" someone screams and shakes me.

"Matthew what the hell?"

"the flight landed! Everyone else already got off! let's go!"

"go where? where are we?" I ask.

"In los angels silly! and you better put on some shorts and a tee shirt.. no need for leggings and a crewneck!"

"w-what"

"It's super hot here. didn't you pack any shorts?"

"no.. I can't wear shorts Matthew you know this! God, what if the boys want to go swimming and they see! I need to go home Matthew, this isn't right."

"Addie I'm sorry I forgot! please come though. I need  My bestfriend by my side."

"all right Matt. lets go.

-----------

Woah Matt has a lot of fans. when o say A lot.. I mean ALOT, there was some struggle getting into to uber van and getting out at the hotel.

"What room are we in Matty?"

"room 871"

"isn't that on the top floor?

"yep! floor 12. we get a view of the city lights to fall asleep To. I requested a two bed room for us so you could get used to them before having to smell them every morning."