Kuroko no basuke (Kiseki no sedai x kuroko)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Kuroko! Wait up!" Kuroko's current light shouted, running towards his almost invisible shadow, somehow kagami has been seeing (like realizing where kuroko is) kuroko a lot lately.

What does it mean? Kagami doesnt know either.

"Kagami-kun. Whats wrong?" The shorter male said with his unchanging expression. Turning to the panting red head.

"Kuroko.. Are.. You..free...this...week-end?" Kagami said between pants, catching his breath.

"I am. Why?" Kuroko said looking a LITTLE comfused, but it still put a slight blush on the red head's cheeks.

"Can you come shopping with me? I wanna get a pair of new shoes.." Kagami said with a smile.

"Hmmm.... Sure..but..." Kuroko said hesitantly.

"Is something wrong?" Kagami asked

"No. Its fine. Ill go"

"Kay. See you on sunday~" kagami said happily as he ran away.

-Sunday-

Kagami arrived about 5 minutes before their meeting time, he stood at where they were supposed to meet, waiting for his shadow.

-kuroko is pretty sl..-

"Good morning kagami-kun." A voice came right next to kagami. Making him jolt.

"K-kuroko! Since when were you here?!" The light exclaimed to his shadow who is currently holding a vanilla milkshake.

"I just arrived a minute ago." Kuroko replyed calmly taking a sip of his milk shake. "Shall we go?"

"Y-yea!" Kagami said as they started to walk to his favorite shoe store.

As they walked into the store kagami dashed to a really 'attractive' (in kagami's words) shoe. Kuroko followed kagami calmly as he stared at the shoe that kagami is fussing over with.

"Tetsu/tetsu-kun?!" Ahomine and momoi shouted due to the surprise of seeing their former team mate.

"Ahomine-kun. momoi-san. Its been a while." Kuroko said before being tackled down by momoi.

"Tetsu kunnnn!!!!!! i missed you soooo much!!!" Momoi hugged kuroko and the rest of the people can basically see pink hearts floating around her head.

"Momoi-san. Its hard to breath."

"Ohh, sorry tetsu-kun~" momoi let go of the slightly annoyed bluenette.

"Ahomine, why the hell are you here?!" Kagami exclaimed annoyed since he ruined his and kuroko's 'date'

"To buy stuff of course and your too fucking loud.." Ahomine grunted looking away.

"You bastard!!" Kagami shouted as he was about to grab ahomine's collar. When kuroko tripped kagami on purpose.

"Oww!! Kuroko what are you doing?!" Kagami looked at kuroko with tears since his face just made a very lovely contact with the floor.

"Kagami-kun, you are catching too much attention." Kuroko looked at kagami with a slight upset face which somehow made the red hair blush a little then look away. Ahomine scowled at the scene.

"Tetsu, what shoe are you getting?" Ahomine asked half-heartedly.

"Hmm, i think this one..." Kuroko pointed to the shoe that was next to the one that ahomine picked.

Ahomine smirked at the choice, 'haha take that kagami, tetsu still thinks that I should be the one next to him!' he thought.

Kagami got up and put his hand onto the shoe that was next to kuroko's "then im getting this one." Kagami said as he and AHOMINE started to have a stare off.

"Oi kuroko, I think we should go back now!" the red head said angryly

"Sure, but didnt we just get here?"

"Ughh d-dont mind the details!" kagami said as he started to drag Kuroko out of the store.

"Excuse us." kuroko nodded slightly to momoi and ahomine who just stood there.

On their back to kuroko's house, kagami suddenly stood there.

"Kagami-kun?" the blunette stopped to looked at the taller male.

"Kuroko.."

"Hai."

"Will you go ou--"

"KUROKOCHIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is part 1, what did you guys think? Continue it? Plzzz comment~^^~