《0.1》¿Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl)

I sat in the breakroom with my co-workers Andy and Alicia Murphy. It was finally my break after 3 hours of waitressing and cleaning tables.

I was eating the shitty pizza, wanting my life to end so I wouldn't have to work in this hellhole anymore. I needed this job so someone could pay the bills. My dad ie never home, my mom is always drunk, and my older brother is too high to care. This leaves me in charge of shopping, paying bills, taxes, cleaning, etc. It's bullshit, really. I'm 19, I should be in college, but no. I have to be working in a creepy, rat infested pizzeria, that is nowhere near child-friendly.

"So, Y/n, how are you feeling?" Andy, my best friend, asked. I shrugged. "I'm still depressed and over-run by bills, but other than that, I'm fine, I guess," I muttered. Alicia engulfed me in a hug. "Oh you poor thing! Don't be depressed!" She said. She was always overly happy and it was kind of annoying at times, but she was still one of my best friends.

I went to take a bite of my pizza, but the door slammed open. I dropped my pizza and looked up, seeing Mike. He's one of the dayshift workers. He makes sure that the kids don't get on the animatronics and that they don't break anything. "Jesus, Mike. Did they break Freddy again?" I asked.

"Yeah, also a girl can't find her mom. I've already tried talking to her, but she won't listen to me. I think it would be better if you went to talk to her. You're better with kids than I am, Y/n," he said. I sighed and set down my pizza, getting up. I smoothed down my short skirt, and followed Mike out of the breakroom.

I followed him into the main area. It wasn't as packed as it was earlier, since it's two hours until closing.

Mike lead me through the clump of kids. There was a little girl sitting on the side of the stage, her head in her hands as she sobbed. I knelt down in front of her. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked softly. She yelped and looked up, tears running down her face. She looked me over for a second and then tackled me in a hug.

My eyes widened and I looked back at Mike, who shrugged. The girl leaned up to my ear and whispered a barely audible 'sorry'. She let go of me and I was confused. Why would she say sorry?

I shook it off and looked at the girl. "Hey, what's your name, sweetie?" I asked. "My name is Layla.." she said quietly. "Okay, Layla. Can you tell me where you last saw your mommy or daddy?" I asked.

I heard Mike get called into the Boss's office. "Hey, Y/n? I gotta go. Thanks for helping," Mike said. "Okay. It's no problem, Mike," I said. Mike left, leaving me and Layla alone.

"Layla, can you show me where your mommy and daddy were when you last saw them?" I asked again. She thought for a moment before standing up and grabbing my hand. I stood up as well and let her silently lead me through the Pizzeria.

She lead me down the creepy halls and I found myself beginning to wonder why anyone would go down here. "Layla, are you sure this is where your parents were?" I asked, feeling a little nervous. A bad feeling entered my gut, but I ignored it. After all, what's the worst a child can do, lead me to my death?

Ha, yeah right.

She lead me into the parts and service room and I was even more confused. Before I had the chance to ask Layla about her parents, she disappeared, leaving me in the creepy room.

I felt disoriented. Is this a dream? You can't just disappear like that. Was I just imagining this whole thing? No, it seemed so real..

A child-like scream broke me out of my thoughts, causing me to jump in fright. A metallic hand landed itself on my shoulder. I turned around, coming face-to-face with an older animatromic. It screamed in my face, and I stared at it in horror. I then realized that no one could hear me, since this room was made sound-proof, for some reason. I looked to the camera for help, hoping Vincent or Jeremy would notice.

The animatromic then bit into my side. I didn't scream, cry, or yell. I only shut my eyes and thought about everything. My parents, my brother, my best friends, my job, everything. I've had a shit life, yes, but I don't want my life to end just yet. Many opportunities await me, and I'm ready to keep on living.

I just shut my eyes, and hoped for the best outcome of this situation. "Someone save me."

"Little girl you dirty liar"