⌲5: Perverts

JIMIN's POV

I left namjoon hyung and jungkook to talk while I search for Dana she said that she'll be with her bestfriend Kelly at the food bar. I walked over the table full of amazing dishes and saw Kelly trying to fit a whole chicken in her mouth. I looked around the area for Dana but she wasn't there. I went over to kelly and asked her where Dana was.

"There-" she said as her eyes widen and pointing at Dana who was hugging a man.

I immediately felt boiling blood coming into me seeing my mate hugging another man. I clenched my jaw and fist and slowly approached them... I tried so hard not to growl and bring out my powers just so the attention won't avert to us but I was so ready to punch him out of the house. I pulled Dana's wrist making her stumble a little and I gave her a convincing glare that I was mad. I looked over to the man and ready to glare and punch him but then everything stopped and I suddenly relaxed. I scanned the man clearly until both of us sigh at each other. It was Taehyung. I let go of Dana's wrist and Bro-Hugged taehyung and at the corner of my eye I can see how confused Dana was.

"My Beta! What are you doing here?" I excitedly asked him.

"I was invited by Alpha Namjoon and I was gonna comeback to the pack after today" he said. Dana then coughed to tell us that she's still there waiting for us to notice her.

"Oh right! Dana! Meet my other Beta" I told her and she just looked at me with the most unsatisfied look.

"How do you know each other?" I asked them with a serious tone ,taehyung looked at me weird with a why-are-you-suddenly-mad? Face.

"Taehyung use to be part of my pack... but he found his mate here when my parents would visit your pack" Dana said. I'm not gonna lie but the moment she said Tae had a mate (which i somehow forgot) made me relax.

"And how do you two know each other?" Taehyung said. I chuckled at him but I realized I haven't actually told him.

"My mate." I told taehyung with the most confident and proud look while holding Dana in her shoulders at first his eyebrows narrowed to confusion but then it all turned to a shock face.

"WOW! Congrats" he said looking at both of us.

"you're very lucky jimin" he said while he winked at Dana before leaving us. I won't lie when I said I got a bit pissed when he did that. I'm starting to get very protective of her and wants her to be with me my wolf is seriously too in love.

We were just talking to everyone and I introduced Dana to everyone I know like Alpha Jin with his Beta Yoongi ,Alpha Namjoon which she already know and his Beta Hoseok. I also told her how our friendship is different from other wolves because when we all get together our ranks didn't matter we were all the same wolves in our eyes that's why we acted like real brothers.

After sometime Dana excused herself from us and she said she needs to go to the bathroom which I allowed her to...

Dana's POV

As I was talking to Jimin's Friends which had their own name which was Bangtan I'm not gonna lie when I say they all look very gorgeous but then I felt something crumbling and sending small sparks of what seems like small electricity on my pelvic part. I felt like vomiting and became a bit lightheaded I excused myself from them as I quickly went over to the bathroom. I went over to a cubicle locked it and waiting for my body to burst out the vomit it was sending me but nothing happened. Instead my body felt hot instead awhile ago it felt like I needed to vomit but now I feel very hot. I went outside of the bathroom and went out to the backyard and 3 men were talking in their own. They took a glance at me for a second but continued with their talk. I decided to stay outside because maybe I just needed some air. I sat on a bench that was placed in front of a marvelous fountain I sat there for awhile hoping it would ease the pain I've been feeling but then my stomach started to hurt... it wasn't just a normal pain I was feeling but it hurts real bad until I realize that today was the mating season. I was on Spoor. I looked around before deciding to stand on my feet and look for Jimin because I knew he can help me ,my feet did not hurt but my stomach made it hard to move because every move I would do it would hurt. I was walking back the house when the men I saw awhile ago was in front of me. They had smirk and lustful eyes on them and I knew exactly what why. My scent was probably all over the place now that I have Spoor. I glared at them threatening them that I'll hurt them but a another wave hit me making me groan in pain.