1.Hiding

No, no, no this can't be happening! I'm on the run again! Oh God! When is it all going to stop?? When will I ever live a normal life??

Life: Me? Normal? Ha! In your dreams, gal! in your fucking dreams!

Ouch! Well, it is the truth. I was destined to this from the day I was born, from the day my 'parents' conceived me and made me protect what I would never have done otherwise

My injuries are here to prove it, and of course that filthy little thing up on my arm...

"Oi! The girl is here!" a husky voice shouted, the footsteps were nearing me.

Oh shit!

I was not in my consciousness. Everything around me was a blur. I squinted my droopy eyes to focus hard on my surroundings.

I am running away from them. I've reached to a forest where I'm sitting on the hard, rough ground. My butt hurts and my ankle is bleeding, i have no freaking clue how i got them injured from but no pain is registered. 

I am numb.

The cold air slaps me on my face. That wakens me a bit.I need to run or else they'll take me back to the place I've been tryig to avoid since I was little. No..I..I can't go back there... I need to run, away from all of this..this psychotic  hellhole!What happened two months ago, i will never forget..

I force myself up from the ground, the man I heard from before is nowhere to be seen.

Strange, i thought he was meant to catch me and take me back.My train of thoughts is halted to stop when I hear it.

The sweet sound that makes me want to dance around and scream hurray! Sirens! Police vehicle sirens!

'Goddammit! The fucking police is here!' It's a new, polished voice of a man.

The voice was so close to me, I quickly crawled backwards, looking for somewhere to hide, I am in no condition to climb up a tree... Oh a shrub! i quickly crawl into it. the leaves brush my face and the wet mud smudges across my new dress and hands. But i don't care. Either this or get caught.

'But we still haven't got the girl, Boss!' says a trembled husky voice from the man from before..

'You piece of shit! you still haven't found her?!! just leave that fucking bitch to rot!' The man I assumed is 'boss' snapped.

"B..but Boss.."

'Shut your fucking mouth and run!'

The cops' torch lights illuminate the gloomy scene of this forest.They were fast, they ran away. No trace left of them.

 My limbs refuse to move and my head is throbbing. My breathing is shallow.then finally the darkness engulfs me. Blackout.

AN: No name of the girl? Okayyyy....

Well, how do I start? Okay then. Hiya Guys! it's me, the author who is writing her first story!! *squeels*

I am a bit over excited so please don't mind me..

Sooo...the story I'm writing is just for fun. how do you think it's going so far? Smooth? Well, I don't think so...

Don't hesitate to give me a piece of your mind, i won't mind at all!

Until the next update,

xoxo__scoobydoo