Chapter 11: the search

(A/N) I want to say that i will update more often i just had school. also i want to dedicate this next chapter to:

@AminaKaja

Thanks for being a big fan of my book. this chapter is for you.

    ~jelsafan101

ElsasP.o.v

The next few days were torture. literally. I was beaten, shocked and punched and slapped multiple times.

My hair was a mess, my dress was ripped and stained with blood and my nose oozed blood, and my mouth had a horrible taste. there was a giant scare from the dagger still on my neck. of course i hadn't eaten or drank in days.

will i die here without jack ever seeing me again?? (line written by shingsea.)

just then pitch, i assume, walked into the room

"oh my dear you look horrible. are you sure you don't want all this to end and join my side" he grinned

"i will NEVER join your side!" i tried to shoot ice at him but missed horribly.

He looked at me and squinted, then said, "ahh i see, somethings holding you back. No. someone...". then he started staring at me really hard.

"ahhh, Jack Frost. is that the one you care about? that arrogant fool. well let me tell you something. he is playing you!. he doesn't really even care about you. i mean have you seen how he jokes around? i mean if he really cared about you dont you think he would be here by now!" he yelled.

i took all the strength in my body to stand up and use the bars as support. "As long as he is alive i will always have a reason to HATE you!". I lowered my body back into my usual spot

"i see" he said laughing as he waved his hand again. instead this time he called several clouds of black sand.

"find jack frost and bring him back to me." he commanded.

I glared at him.

He smiled and said something that truly broke my heart

"alive or DEAD!" and with that they were gone.