Chapter 1

~at school~

Kanna and Saikawa were talking to each other about different things which made Kanna think of them as wicked.

During class, Saikawa was very proud of Kanna for doing very good at math.

~lunch time~

Saikawa has seated already at the usual place she and Kanna would eat. When Kanna arrived, she pulled out a box of bento.

"Wow Kanna-san, it looks delicious!" Saikawa was amazed.

"Thanks, Lady Tohru made it." Kanna took out a piece of bento. "Do you want to try?"

"Sure!" When Saikawa took a bite, she was amazed. "It's delicious!" Saikawa said with a smile.

~after school~

Saikawa chose to accompany Kanna home to her apartment.

"Hey Kanna-san, what is it like in your apartment?" Saikawa asked. "It's not much. It's just me, Lady Tohru and my mom." Kanna replied.

"Same here, it's just me, my parents and my maid, Georgie," Saikawa said.

Once they've reached the apartment, Kanna thanked Saikawa for accompanying her and hugged her making Saikawa blush.

The two said their goodbyes and Saikawa went to her own home.

"How was school Kanna?" Tohru asked.

"It was alright."

"Did you like the bento?"

"Yes, thank you." Kanna headed to her room and laid down on her bed.

"Saikawa is so nice. It's wicked." Kanna thought.