Chapter 8: Excape plans

A/ n: oh my god I'm such a lazy but that it's sad. but enough talking lets get onto the story.

Y/n: Pov

one week left and it been sooooo fun. Anyway, I have taken it into my own hands to personally tell Zane to back off and leave me alone and well you can tell how that ended up.

Well, here we are Christmas eve. with me sitting at a dining table with Zane's friends. All talking about " business" Plans. ya right like I'm that stupid. I have refused to talk to absolutely everyone almost this whole time and everyone is crap.

" Come on little kitty talk." One of the men said.

" ZANE shes not talking this is boring." One girl with a high pitched voice said: " Just ask her already!"
    my heart started beating really fast. Zane never asked he just took so whatever this is I have to be prepared.

" Y/n Darling," Zane said walking up to me making me shiver.he gripped  " Would you do the honor of becoming the 'queen' of Okasis with me. You see since Garroth is gone someone has to take the throne."

   I turned my head shaking it away from him.

   " I would never marry you," I said through my gritted teeth, pushing back on my chair.

    " Oh, you will whether you like it or not." It was now or never. I looked over to the door and jumped out of my chair. Suddenly A stinging pain hit my head and I gravitated to the floor the world going black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      It smelled like ashes and opening my eyes I looked around seeing myself in the throne room, on a throne. I looked over to see the one and only Zane.

     " Morning sweetheart." He said. My wrist pulled me back as I tried to run out of there and I seemed to be cuffed back. I glared. " Oh don't worry that's only temporarily until the wedding day comes," he said as I worried. 

       At that moment I just thought about how life used to be. Life with Aaron, Laurence, Aphmau, and even Garroth. Then thought about what I was about to do, which happened to just procrastinate till something happens. Yep.

        " Aww, who's it with cause I just know it's not me I would never say yes so who's the unlucky girl," I said in the most cringy voice.

    He looked at me with his blue eyes while saying," Well unless you want me to destroy all of Pheonix Drop I know it will be you marrying me ." , he smirked. I kept a straight face not thinking about everyone I cared about.

     " Who said I even cared about them."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     " We care!" Aaron yelled at Aphmau who just asked who cared about letting y/n go. He paced around the room along with Lawrence and Garroth at his side. " And I'm going in there to save her whether you like it or not." He said while pointing his finger at her than walking out.

     The boys ran to catch up to Aaron as he angerly walked to the gate his sword in hand. " Aaron wait! We are coming with you." Garroth yelled as he grabbed Aarons solder.

     " Ya, we are coming, but dude, we need a plan first," Lawrence said ambition in his eyes.

   " Fine, what's the plan," 

    The boys looked at eachother and explained what they had planned.

         Aaron looked at them proudly saying" Ok, let's get ready."

     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n sorry that was short I just wrote for my other book and thought ' hey why not ' so hope I'll publish soon. 

Bai~~~~