0.1

(Jiyeon's pov)
On a cold winter night, the dull, greyish walls of star orphanage blocked most of the cold wind from blowing in. I lay on my bed in the girl's cabin, wondering about my parents for the millionth time in 5 years. I just could not understand why they had to abandon me. "Jiyeon, you awake?" The voice came from the top of the bunk bed. "Yeah Mijoo, you can't sleep too?" "Yea... it's about my parents..." "same here." I don't hate them, of course. No matter what, they're still my parents. And im already happy here, i have mijoo, eunhee and...

"Wake up sleepyhead!"
"Lee seokmin lemme sleeep..."
"yah jiyeon im older than you!"
"So?"
"Aish...this kid... it's the first day of school, which also means you're gonna be a collage studen-"
"KAY IM UP GTFO I NEED TO CHANGE"

I pushed my now-deaf-3 year older than me brother out of my room and started changing into fresh clothes, washed up and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Wahh eomma, the breakfast you make is always the best..." i said while inhaling the toast that she made "Jinjjaro? Thanks ;)"
"Eomma, im going to school. Annyeong!"
"Ah, oppa wait for me!" I swallowed the remaning of the toast, grabbed my bag, and ran off to catch up with him.

"Remember, your class is 1-A, and after your class ends, look for me at the gate, DO NOT go home by yourself, arasseo?"
"Yeah, yeah ok..."

I walked to class 1-A and went into the classroom. My eyes darted around trying to find my best f-
"jiyeon!"
"Oml yesss!"
Lucky me, we're in the same class. I ran to Mijoo and hugged her.
"I haven't seen you in AGES"
"I know right, i missed you"
"Ew omigosh so cheesy"
"I actually cannot believe i said that"
"Me neither"

Just then, the teacher walked in. Wait, make that ancient 8284893 year old teacher. Ok maybe not that old but, yeah quite old. "Good morning class, i'm Mr Kang, your form teacher for the year." Gr8, another year of sleeping in class.

After spending almost an eternity in the classroom half-listening to the teacher, the bell rang, indicating the recess break.
"Yess im dying to know what they sell in the canteen" Mijoo said while packing her books into her bag.
"Can totally relate gurll"
"Then let's g0oO!"

As we reached the canteen, i heard a familiar voice calling me.
"Jiyeon-ah!" I turned around and spotted seokmin waving to me. We walked toward the table and sat down in an empty space.
"Oppa, i thought you had no friends, guess i was wrong"
"Yah! Wdym i have lots of friends and secret admirers."
"Well the girls here must be blind..."
"Stfu" i laughed at his annoyance.
"Anyways, this is my gang and we are kind of the 'popluar guys' in the school."
"Nice. Am i going to be hated now?"
"Let me continue pabo."

He started introducing the members to me. But there are like 10 of them and i can't tell who was who. One person caught my eyes though, he had red hair and small eyes, and if i remembered, his name was hoshi? He was average compaired to the rest, but he seemed familiar, as if i had seen him before.

Seokmin continued talking..."some of them already graduated so they are not here"
"One question, how do you even remember so many people?"
"With skills that you don't have" he laughed loudly while i rolled my eyes.

Still, that Hoshi guy looked really familiar, but i can't pinpoint who he is, or why i found him familiar.

_______________________________________
First chapter done :)) how was it?? Even though i don't think anyone will read it haha 😅

bUT if anyone does read this, thanks for your time and patience to read this shit ❤ luv yall