Surprise~ Bianca

An: your team roster: Gardevoir, Honchkrow, Lanturn, Charizard, Pikachu, and Lugia.

When your girlfriend can't keep surprised, it's quite funny around your birthday. Especially when she gets flustered. Though this year, she hasn't told you anything. Last year, she got your Gardevoir a mega stone and the year before a dusk stone for Murkrow. She isn't the best when surprises are put on her but this birthday, she hasn't said a word. No hint, no clue. But she was at work and you came home early from work. If you couldn't tell, you and Bianca are sharing a house.
The door opened as a flustered Bianca walked in and hugged you. She began to kiss your lips with passion you have never seen. She giggled before running to her room. That was out of character. 

"Bianca? Hon?" You called as she giggled and came down in a green dress. She looked so beautiful and younger in that dress. She swayed her hips and spun around.

"Silly dearie. Go put on some nice clothes. We're going for a restaurant for my favorite person! You will love it." She giggled as you walked to your room. A restaurant? That's it? That's a lot less than what she normally does but you didn't care.

After a long drive from your house to the restaurant, Bianca grabbed your hand and pulled you to her table. Her slender fingers were intertwined with yours. She winked at a waiter which caused a burning sensation hit your stomach. The waiter came back with a Coke and Sprite for you two. 

"One of the specials and hon?" She asked sweetly.

"I'll have a chicken Alfredo." You said as the waiter smiled and walked away. Bianca seemed to be getting more excited and she finally gave you a card. You opened it and saw two tickets to the ferry going to the Kalos region. Your eyes widened as she smiled. It was the one area of the world that you wanted to visit

"I thought me and you could go to Kalos and explore. Just us, no Cheren." She said as you looked into her eyes. You pulled her out of her chair and kissed her with a passion and made her gasp. 

"You kept your surprise!" You laughed. She glared at you but laughed aloud.

"Yep and now, the bet is off. You get to do what I say for tonight." She giggled as you looked confused. What did she have in mind? "On our cruise, your attention is on me. Make me feel your love. Make me know you love me." She said with lust. You gasped as the waiter brought the food. She smiled at you and ate her food while you slowly ate your food remembering what she just said.

Let's just say, on that ferry, your attention was on her and she begged for more. Many of the neighbors wanted you two to keep it down and the captain could hear you from the front. She never had to question your love again unless she wanted to beg. Which on occasion, she questioned it so she could beg. You and her fell even more in love once you got to Kalos and got a new start on your journey.