Chapter 3

{Queen Marcy p.o.v}
"Ok Dream do you know we're did they brought Ink " I said " Well  let me look the map I'll be right back " Dream said as she left. Then G kisses the back of my neck "sweaty can we talk"? G said "sure what Happened" I ask. " Are you sure you want to do this " he said with a worry tone."yes,why" I ask, " It's just I dont want you to get hurt" he said. I kiss him and said " Don't worry, because you, me and the other are going to each other,ok?". " All right " he said and we kiss,"Aww that cute,but we need to keep going " she said " Right sorry.so we're is Ink at?" I said " Well....she is in nightmare 'sCastle...."

{Queen Ink p.o.v}
"WeRe HeRe. DUst  cAN  yOu pUt ArE NeW pET  IN thE  cELl ". Error said "yes boss" said Dust  as he pull me in the arm "LET ME GO YOU BASTARD" I scream at Dust "no can do". Dust said  as he locked in the cell, great.what now. I'm cold and hungry....pls guys come and rescue me

{Error p.o.v}
"She in the cell boss" Dust said "gOOd,NoW niGTHmaRE gET hER SoMe fOOd wiLL yA I said " Fine" Nightmare said as he went to the kitchen. He got the food and went to to the her cell.

{inks p.o.v again}
Then all of the Sudden Nightmares comes with food " Here the food pet" Nightmare said "Hey nightmare can I ask you something " I said "sure" he said.he sounded anyoned "Why did you guys get me?" I ask "How about we ask the boss"he said. Nightmare unlock the door and went through a the throne room,Error was sitting on the throne and the color of the room was gray and black, ugh the color. Anyway than Error looked at me"WHat Do YoU wAnT " mhe ask "W-well I was wondering why did you get me"I said "NoN Of YoUr BuSInEss ,NoW cAn YuO LeAvE "he said "Ok"I said then I had a plan"Well see you never"I said and I ran as fast as I could to the door. All of the sudden Error blocks the way" SoRRy But No WaY OF EscApINg "Error said and he had string that took my soul "I'm GoInG tO GiVE nYoU OnE MoRe chaNCE GOt It!!!"he said screaming at me "Y-yes"I said "GooD NoW HoRRor PuT Her In tHe CEll "he said with anger and left "k boss"Horror said as he got me and went to my cell and lock it..........

Well guys that is it for chapter three,hopefully you guys liked it byeeeeeee