Episode 4

Recap: Kriya misses Taani badly while Rey is slowly falling for Kriya. Sharon surprises Kriya on her birthday. Kriya gets furious & tells Rey, Swayam & Sharon to stay out of her personal life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

29th October 2012

Days passed and slowly Rey was trying to spend time with Kriya, anyhow she knew that he was interested in her but maintained distance with everyone. She had no intention to be connected with anyone of them, not at least emotionally.

All were sitting on the stairs of Atrium having nothing to do & getting bored.

"Guys, I'm bored. Don't you guys think that college is making everything plain?" -asked Vicky.

"What made you think that college is exciting at the first place?" -asked Vishaka.

"Come on yaar guys, it's not necessary that everyday in college will be a fun day." -explained Swayam.

"Actually, it can be." -said Kriya.

"Really, how?" -asked Vicky while grinning ear to ear.

"See, college can't be eventful everyday. So what if we make it eventful ourselves?" -she said.

"It does make sense but what can we do?" -questioned Rinni.

"Guys, two days later it will be 31st October. So let's throw a Halloween Party!" -she proposed.

"That's an awesome plan!! What say guys?" -said an amazed Rey.

Withing seconds the Gang agreed without any hesitation.

"Super cool!"

"We are definitely in for it!"

"But who will speak about it to Princi? Will he agree?" -asked Nil.

"Don't worry guys, I'll handle Princi. After all there's many advantages of being a Rai Prakash." -told Sharon.

"Aye Aye Miss Diva." -Gang salutes.

*Drriiiiinnnng*

"Time to scoot guys, catch you later."

"Yeah see ya."

"Bye!"

Kriya's POV

"Advantage. That's the specialty of you guys, taking advantage of anyone."

"It will be such a party, that none of you will forget till the end of your lives." -she thought while smirking.

Author's POV

Two days past away in a jiffy, it was time for the costume party to start. The college was set up according to the theme of the party. Haunted house, bloody Mary drink, spiders; skull; skeleton; snake accessories were displayed perfectly to give the extra horror touch.

And there came the D3 team when the DJ blasted the music loud. Students were going highly crazy due to the atmosphere of the party. Soon Kriya approached the D3 team through the crooked song.

"Guys come on, I didn't arrange this party just for you guys to stand and watch. Let's hit the floor!" -she cheered.

The song started with Sharon dancing dead with Rey & Swayam, soon the rest of team joined them on the dance floor.