Opening

"After the Love Has Gone" by Earth, Wind, & Fire. I picked this song because being betrayed by the person you love hurts!

Kyra's POV
I woke up on a branch and rub my eyes. But I couldn't. I look and see my arms are missing.
"Oh, baby girl is awake." A voice said.
I look up and see Sam with a smirk on his face.
"Don't call me that!" I hissed.
"You would like Eren to call you that?" Sam said.
"Don't talk about him like that!" Kairi yelled.
"Shut up, Kai!" Diana said.
"Don't call me that bitch!" Kairi hissed.
"Where's my necklace?" It was Levanna.
"I have it." Dekka said.
Dekka, you bitch! Give it back to her!" Nora said.
"This belong to my people. I will give it back to them." Dekka said.
"I will fucking kill you!" Alayna screamed.
"In your position, unlikely. If Reiner shows up in his titan form." Caine said.
"I know that! He told me!"Alayna hissed.
"Oh, really? He would be with Krista after I kill you." Caine smirked as he play with Alayna's weapon.
Alayna wasn't shocked about it. He told him about his secret but Caine's words upsets her. He loves her, not Krista. She's even having his baby.
"Shut up!" Lelia yelled.
"And Bertolt never told her that he's the colossal titan. Such a pity for her to love him." Drake laughed.
"Hey, asshole! He told me that he's the colossal titan long after we returned from the expedition!" Lelia growled.
Drake's eyes was widen in shocked.
"Keep talking or I will come over there and knock your asses off this tree!" Levanna yelled.
Everyone reminded silent for a while until Namine speaks up.
"What's the end game for us?" Namine asked.
"You lovely ladies will be taken back to our hometown where someone will take your powers away." Astrid said.
"Not gonna happen!" Ava cried.
"We'll see about that." Astrid said.

Meanwhile

Eren's POV
We were riding towards the girls. In the forest. I won't let Sam have Kyra. Over my dead body! I noticed Reiner and Bertolt are a little ahead of us.
"Hey! You two need to slow down! I get that you care about Alayna and Lelia. But don't break the formation!" Whitney yelled.
"You guys don't understand!" Bertolt hissed.
"We don't care! Don't break the formation, you idiots!" Levi yells. I was worried for him since his leg is still mess up.
"They're having our babies!"  Bertolt yells out.
Everyone is in shock.
"Reiner, is that true?" Annie asked.
"Yes." Reiner said.
"Oh my fucking god! You got her pregnant! So, we're having a little you, huh?" Porco asked.
"Yes, focus on the mission!" Reiner yells.
Porco was disgusted by what just happened. Mikasa and I were going a little faster. Armin, too.
"Kids, slow down. It'll be just like the good old days, huh, Carla?" Hannes asked.
"Yeah, But only in reversed." Mom said.

.......Later.......

There was an eerie silence until Levanna starts talking.
"I see you guys torturing them because you love them first. Am I right?" Levanna asked.
"I want to be Alayna's boyfriend and husband but the blonde fucker ruined that dream." Caine said.
"Oh...please. I won't be your girlfriend besides you might rape me." Alayna said.
"I WON'T DO THAT!" Caine yelled.
"Yeah, I gave my virginity to Reiner an couple months ago and we both showed our true emotions. He knew you would rape me." Alayna smirked.
"YOU BITCH!"
"And its gets better! I'm pregnant with his child!"
"Alayna, you never told me that!" Nora said.
"I'm pregnant too." Lelia said with a smirk.
"With that tall sweaty fucker?!" Drake asked angrily.
"Yup! And call him that name again and I won't hesitate to knock you off that branch!" Lelia growled.
"You two think you would protected us and be true soldiers but I see cowards in front of us! You're never humans! This is a hell you guys decide to create. Not only us but for them!" I said.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DON'T NEED YOU TO SHOVE IT OUR FUCKING THROATS!" Sam yelled.
"FUCK NO! I FUCKING TRUST YOU SAM! I REALLY DID! I LOOK UP TO YOU AS A BIG BROTHER! YOU STABBED ME IN THE BACK! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A MONSTER! A COWARD! A MONSTER! THIS IS THE HELL YOU CREATED FOR US! YOU TOOK OUR HOMES AND OUR FAMILIES AWAY FROM US! TURNING US INTO FUCKING LAB RATS! YOU'RE NEVER ONE OF US! YOU ARE NOT EVEN HUMAN ANYMORE!" I screamed.
"YOU WANT US TO SAY SORRY! IS THAT WHAT WANT YOU FROM US?! FOR ALL THE THINGS WE THINGS WE DID!  MAKE US FEEL BAD! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO? THE PEOPLE YOU KNEW ARE GONE! THEY ARE DEAD! IF YOU WANT TO SCREAM YOUR FUCKING HEAD, THEN GO AHEAD AND SCREAM YOUR DAMN HEAD OFF!" Sam yelled.
There was an eerie silence before I start talking again.
"I will kill you and trust me. I will hurt like a bitch!" I hissed.
"Hey, let's not think like that right now. We're in a forest in Wall Maria so we could beat each other but the titans would eat us all. So let's wait for the scouts to come and then we can kill them." Levanna said.
"What with the two giant monkeys?" Nora asked.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Sam and Caine said.
"Don't play cute. I saw your faces when you guys where looking at those apes." Lelia said.
"The Beast Titans or Giant Monkeys has been behind the latest chaos. That's why titans are popping out of nowhere. Mike was almost killed by one of them when me and the others showed and saved him. Sam and his friends are trying to get to them. That's how they're getting home. The same home where Marcel, Porco, Reiner, Bertolt, Pieck, and Annie lived. The same home that they are destroying in this very minute." Kyanna said.
"What? How do you know this?" I asked.
"I'm a wizard. I read minds to find out what's going on." Kyanna said.
"So we will come back for Danielle, Tabitha, Serinuma, and Krista." Dekka asked.
"What does Krista got to do with this?!" I asked.
"She has royal blood in her, much like her family." Sam said.
"You know I will not leave Whitney behind!" Levanna growled.
"Erwin would be fine being a single dad." Diana said.
Levanna growled as I look out and wonder.

'I can only hope that the scouts are coming.'

Later

"Hey, Look!" Gaia cried.
I saw flares going up. It's the scouts. They're coming to rescue us.
"The scouts are here?" Quinn asks.
"Son of a bitch!" Sam hissed.

"Please hurry!"