•NINE•

Little Man

Logan's POV:

Getting out of my car and shutting the door I glance at the front door of her house. When I asked to come in I was only thinking about spending more time with my beloved. Now that I'm going in I remember she has a son and lives with her sister. I look over at Teddy and she looks nervously at the window. I look towards the window and I see a women staring out at us. Glancing back at Teddy and then back at the window only to discover that the women has left.

What if they hate me? What if Teddy stops speaking to me because they hate me? This could turn out to be one big disaster and make me lose Teddy. I can't turn back now so I'll just have to stumble through it. I walk over to Teddy and take her book bag from her as I place my hand at the middle of her back. I walk her to the front door and she unlocks the door.

We walk in and she takes me to the leaving room. I walk in but stop short when I see a women who looks to be in her late twenty's sitting down on a sofa. Her hair is long and blond going to her shoulders, her eyes are a soft shade of brown, standing at about 5ft, 4in with curves and B-cup breast. She's staring at me with slight curiosity.

I muddle up some confidence I say to her "Hello Ms. Stevens."

"Hello." she says to me but is looking at Teddy.

"Hey sis." Teddy softly says to her.

"Hey so who is this?" Ms. Stevens says looking me up and down.

"This is Logan." Teddy says softly.

"And where is Ash?" Ms. Stevens asks but when she gets to Ash's name I can hear dislike in her voice.

"Football practice." Teddy says softly to her.

"Well have a seat." Ms. Stevens says but it sounds forced.

I take a seat in the other sofa chair in the living room and Teddy takes a seat on the couch. I look over at her sister and she's obviously glaring at me so I advert my eyes from her and look around the room.

"Where's Eli?" Teddy asks her sister.

"In his room." Ms. Stevens says but I can still feel her eyes on me.

Teddy doesn't say anything after that and it quickly becomes an awkward silence with none of us saying anything. Not being able to take the awkward silence I say "It's nice meeting you Ms. Stevens."

"I'm sorry I can't say the same." she says back and takes a pause just before continuing "So you drove Gabriela home?"

"Yes ma'am." I respond to her.

"You didn't have anything to do?" she asks me with a scrutinizing gaze.

"Nothing that couldn't be put on hold for Gabriela." I tell her honestly as I look at her.

"No extra curricular activities?" she asks me.

"Well I play soccer but I didn't have practice today." I say to her.

"Mm what position do you play?" she asks me.

"Center forward." I tell her.

"Are you any good?" she asks.

I give a small chuckle as I say "Well I'm team captain so I would hope so."

She's about to respond when Teddy says "We're going to go to my room."

She gets up in a hurry and grabs my wrist. We are halfway up the stairs when I hear "You better leave the door open Gabriela Stevens."

She pulls me into her room and as I turn to look at her I see that her face is flushed from running up the stairs. Also her breathing is slightly heavier. I grab her waist with both my hands as I lift her up.