Chapter 25

Lucas POV

It was a Sunday night and I was heartbroken and worn out.

I decided to sleep it all out, I went to bed, realizing I couldn't sleep at all. I stayed up till 3 am.

I was getting hungry and a bit thirsty so I went downstairs slowly.

Walking down I noticed a bottle of Pure Vodka  caught my eye, it's been there for quite a while now and I remember I tried it once to "relieve" my pain.

I sighed and slowly whispered;

"Fuck it.."

I grabbed a shot glass along with an orange, I poured the very strong scented Alcohol in the shot glass, without hesitation I drank it.

I say to myself;

"One more shot won't hurt"

After pouring shots and shots, I realized I've gone overboard, the whole bottle was empty, and I was getting dizzy and not stable.

I fell to the ground, not knowing what was gonna happen next.

Marcus POV;

I heard Lucas wake up and go to the kitchen not thinking much of it, 30 minutes later I then heard a large bang, my parents weren't home it was only Me, Cyrus, Darius and Lucas so the man I am I had to go downstairs.

Slowly going down, Cyrus yelled behind me;

"What the hell was that?"

I replied;

"I don't know get Dari"

Cyrus;

"Where's lucas?"

I motioned my eyes down stairs.

I went downstairs to the kitchen, I saw my brother with a shot glass in his hand, and a bottle of alcohol that has never been drank ever since Lucas took a few shots last year.

I froze and quickly went on the ground trying to wake up Lucas.

•••••••••••••••

❤️❤️