• chapter 2 •

BRYNN'S POV
So I asked the squad to meet me at Starbucks because I have a really big surprise for them and I'm sure they wont deny it.

*10 minutes later*

FINALLY! They have arrived!

"Ok so tell me your orders, my treat!" I said while smiling at them

"PINK DRINK" Annie and Kenzie said at the same time. They were really trying hard not to say jinx...

"JUST SAY IT" Carson screamed at them but not in an angry way tho.

"JINX!" They finally said it.

"We will get the Chocolate Frappe" Johnny said referring to him, Carson and Hayden.

"Ok then wait for me here" I said

"Hey I'll come with you!" Carson said getting up from his seat.

"AWWWW" Kenz, Annie, Johnny and Hayden said adoring us.

"SHUT UP!" Carson and I yelled in unison.

We walked to the counter where there was a long ass line. We just waited there and ordered our drinks. And we have a simple and funny revenge plan for them BAHAHAHAHA!

After we ordered our drinks, we went back to our table and I'm ready to announce the good news. But before that I'd like to see their reactions about the names on their drinks.

Here are the names on their drinks:
Hayden: Mr.Summerall
Annie: Mrs.Summerall
Johnny: Mr. Orlando
Kenzie:Mrs. Orlando

This is gonna be good

"REALLY BRYNN!?! REALLY?! MRS. SUMMERALL! REALLY?!??" Annie yelled at me which i find it funny haha.

"C'MON BRYNN! MRS ORLANDO!?! BRYNN I FUCKING HATE YOU NOW!" Kenzie screamed at my face but not so loud that everybody could hear it.

Carson and I are just laughing our asses off.

"I GOT YOU BACK BITCHES!" I screamed at them with a smirk on my face and lifting my middle finger up like a savage.

*10 minutes later*

After 10 minutes of laughing at ourselves like idiots I decided to tell them the good news.

"Hey guys, anyways I'm gonna tell you the important news!" I said really excited

"Finally!" Hayden said.

"Ok so this summer, I bought tickets for the six of us to..... MALDIVES!" I said smiling

Their jaws dropped

"Brynn, ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!?!" Johnny said really excited.

"Yep" I said popping the 'p'

They all went in for a group hug and they said together "Thank you Brynn" which made my heart melt.

"No problem. Anything for my squad" i said

"NOW GO PACK YOUR BAGS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE ARE LEAVING IN 2 DAYS" I ordered them.

"YES MA'AM" They said like they were in like a military.

I just giggled.

THIS WILL BE THE BEST SUMMER EVER!

______________________________________________
12•24•17