Prologue

Guardian Angel

Once you give a quest there is no turning back. - Novah Newton

Once an angel fall from earth we usually said they are falling angel but little did we don't know they here for the quest. A quest that they own know and no one can know.

Epilogue

This planet earth we have a three layers. Crust, Mantle and Core ( Outer and Inner ). Based on scientific study. Inner core is the center and hottest layer of earth. Inner core is solid and made up of iron and nickel with temperature up to 5,500°C. Due to its immense heat energy, inner core is morethe like the engine room for earth. Outer Core is similar to a very hot ball of metals, whose temperature is around 4000°F to 9000°F. Mantle is the widest section of the earth. Its thickness is approximately 2900 km. It mainly made up of semi-molten rock known as magma. It also consists of very hot and dense rock. And lastly is Crust it is outer layer where people live. Thickness is around 0-60km. It's a solid rock layer divided into into two types, first is continental crust covers the land and Oceanic crust covers water. Is it the most widely studied and understood. But in the real sense of three layers of this world are we called heaven, land and hell.

Heaven is a place where a good Samaritan and do something good while they are still alive and when they are go die their living with angel. Its more on singing and beautiful place. Its a very nice and silent but siren place. They are looking for person down there and guiding them.

Land is people live there. There are three kinds of person. First is a good person where they are do good for others without benifits. They are happy when they are see others person happy like them. And its a very rare to in counter them and they are in dangerous to lost.

Second is bad person they are do bad things without hesitation. Happy when they are see others suffering and never been good to others. 

And last the person neither bad or good. Its person is go to the flow. They do bad and good things without their knowing. Where are deciding defines of the event of their life. And most of all this person is more largest than bad person. And every person have a guardian. Its either guardian angel or guardian devil. We don't know because we can't see them. Sometimes its both and its very rare to happen.

And last is hell. In hell is place where the bad person and do something bad where they are still alive go there. Its also know as place of falling angel. This place is the hottest and very noise of agony and suffering. Crying and shouting for forgiveness but no one can help.

That's the place in this earth. Where do you thing you are belong?

AN:

To all my readers, Any resemblance to any person, living or dead and event is purely accidental and unintentional. No part in this book may be reproduced or distributed in any printed/ebook form without the authors consent. Please do not participate in or encourage piracy of my copy righted materials in violation of the author right.

Soon To Publish

05/27/18 Sunday

19:50