Day One With The Slytherins

Hermione woke up the next morning and slipped on her bikini and a cover up. She was told that she was to take the first life gaurd shift, grabbing a peice of toast from the Great Hall she headed to the slytherins pool.

Walking in she noticed how large the pool was, it looked as if it could fit sixteen elephants in it and have more room. Looking around she saw a lifegaurd tower, and made her way to it. At first no one showed up so she just read, around halfway through her shift the first group showed up.

Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Theodor Nott, Pansy Parkinson,  Crab, and Goyle all walked and smirking and jumped in. Hermione hearing the splash looked up not realising someone was in the room with her. They ignored her at first, but that only lasted for so long before they got bored and decide to mess with the mudblood.

"Granger, Why don't you just jump in and we will do you a favor and drown you!" Malfoy screamed while laughing with his friends. Blaise gave him a high five and said something hermione couldn't hear. Hermione merely smled at this coment before making her own.

 "Well Ferret how bout I make a deal with you I'll let your friends drown me..... after you jump of the astomony tower, Kay?" Malfoy looked pissed, but didn't reply. Hermione smiled knowing she won. With a smile she climbed down the latter of the tower and looked at her watch.

Just at that moment the doors opened and Luna Lovegood came in to replace Hermione. Grabing her book hermione left to go to class.