Update As of Now

Hi guys, it's May. I'd first like to say that I'm very very sorry, but this isn't an update to the story.

That actually has to do with why I'm writing this update. Becca and I have mentioned this a couple times, but I'm just going to explain it heere for those of you who've been confused.

We thought about it for quite a while, and she and I both came to the conclusion that we wouldn't be happy writing this. We value characterization highly, and the thing is, we just don't know the DEH cast well enough to write about them.

We still want to keep this up because you all seem to enjoy it, but as of now and until further notice, this story is going on hiatus.

We love you all dearly, and are so glad you enjoy what we write, so we ask you please to understand :')

Thank you for reading our stories and giving us lovely comments. We have made more followers and, in turn, friends from the beginning of this account than we'd ever thought we would, and we couldn't ask for a better group of such fun people.

This is a goodbye for this fanfiction for now, and for that, we want to apologize again. We hope to see y'all in our other books. Thank you for bearing with us! Lots of love :') <3

-May