#002

Instead of going home, Yoongi ended up to his studio. He decided to just write his stupid feelings out. But surpringly, in the midst of writing, his brain gave him ideas and he ended up composing a sad song. Each lyric reminded him of the tines he wished he was as out-going like the other members. Its not his fault he was an introvert and has social anxiety.

——
After a few hours, Yoongi's body felt like its gonna shut down. He stopped and walked slowly back to their dorm. He stripped the clothing out of his body and headed to the bathroom. He let the water fell free on his pale skin. He knows that it would cause him his health but he's too frustrated to give a fuck. Tho after he soaked himself and finally bathed, he instantly regretted doing it. His body feels very heavy, heavier than what he felt yesterday, his head hurts more painfully, it feels like a sledgehammer is constantly pounding it. 

'Guess my excuse cooperated with me fully. Ugh. This sucks.'

It's one of the many things you need to know about Yoongi. He lies, a lot. He lies to get out of any predicament he doesn't want to deal with. Tho no matter how good he is at lying, his members, especially Jungkook would always knew. There were time the members would believe his lies but Jungkook would always knew, he would always detect and sense that he's lying.

Except the fact that Yoongi would always guide the younger when he first came to the group, Yoongi was the one who would always approach the younger. Yoongi himself doesn't know why he does that but he didn't mind, being with Jungkook made him happy. Besides when they got closer, Jungkook would always go to Yoongi whenever he felt down, and vise versa. Jungkook would always stay by his side, understanding him and not bombarding him with pointless questions. It was Jungkook who would try to soothe his mood when he screwed up during their dance practices. He would just pull the older into a hug and rub his back in reassurance, before he helped Yoongi learn the dance, and damn,
it works all the time. It wasn't Jungkooks hug or the caring part of him but Jungkook himself that Yoongi would try to reach out to. So its kind of frustrating for Yoongi to get such treatment from the younger boy. With his headache that would rival a migraine, Yoongi decided to sleep, wishing that his sickness would go away before the others would come back.

——

Even if Yoongi would beg the heavens to remove his sickness, luck just wasn't on his side. Yoongi could feel the cold through his core, making him shiver. It rivaled the intense heat he felt that invaded his insides and was gone the minute it came. He is having cold sweats and it didn't help him at all. 

With a few curses uttered, he tried to get up as he heard footsteps nearing his door.

"Yoongi hyung, are you okay? We have a practice in two hours and you haven't ate anything since yesterday." Namjoons worried voice called out from the other side of the door.

"I'm fine. Ecstatic actually. And I'm Min Yoongi, which means sleep now, eat later." The hyung lied, thanking the heavens for once that the door is locked so he didn't have to deal with their leader and eomma's overreactivness when they would see him in such state.

As Namjoon left the door, Yoongi sighed, in all honesty he doesn't feel ecstatic. Its the total opposite. He feels like he would pass out any minute now because of the numbness and the heavy weight of his body plus his massive headache.

And for the fact that Yoongi absolutely hate medicines, he doesn't know what to do to cover up his state. He decided to deal with that later and just sleep this whole thing over.

——

Tired sighs and heavy pants filled the dance studio as the last beat of the song left the speaker. Yoongi used the last bit of his energy to walk to the far end of the corner before collapsing down. His flu with colds and fever died down a bit but his headache was still as worst as ever. The maknaes and hoseok asked about his well being but as usual, he lied and said that he's okay. His disappointment grew as he saw Jungkook brush it off and believed the older. Usually, he would be the first to whine telling him to stop lying but now, it seems that he doesn't even care about him. Lucky for him, Jungkook and the other maknaes were called by Bang PD so he's left with the two remaining rapper liners.