#001

The sun rise from its sleep as the dark sky turned to blue, indicating that its morning already, something that a certain someone hates very much. Yoongi woke up with all the goosebumps crawling over his skin. Its already mid December and its so damn cold, but this day seemed more colder than ever as he shuddered and buried himself back into the warm embrace of his beloved bed. His thoughts went back to the previous events that happened. Thinking about it brings pain and hurt into the poor boy. He was only starting to officially warm up to someone yet this happens. Yoongi smiled bitterly as he tried to erase the thoughts that are unfolding by its own.

——

A special concert was programmed at night for the lucky Armies. Even if everybody was covered with think layers of clothing, the concert still want on. Its below 16 degrees outside for pete's sake! Still, the seven boys looking as gorgeous as ever, performed diligently. Their charismatic leader who has the cutest dimples, Rap Monster, also known as Namjoon was taking over the mic, blabbing on about the things in the showcase as soon as they finished the last dance. Excitement and anticipation filled the hearts of the audience while they watched the members playing around. After feeling dead beat from a long and tiring day of practice and rehearsals, they decided not to focus much on performing but they still had sincere smiled etched on their faces as they interact with the fans.

Taehyung and Jimin were fooling around with Hoseok, pulling ugly faces once in a while that made the Armies smile. Its expected tho, its one of their specialty. Jin was doing aegyos with Namjoon and occasionally waving to his stans and fans. The leader was riding on with the eldest hyungs dad jokes. It was a funny sight to see but the Armies loved it. Who doesn't? Its Namjin.

And then......there was Yoongi.

Its a well known fact that Yoongi is a quiet and silent type. The one who would always talk the least and would only talk when someone talks to him. He just practically smiles and stays silent, BUT, a big but, the second eldest hyung gets the spotlight when he laughs or giggles. His cute laugh and giggle along with his adorable gummy smile are one of the many reasons why his Stans and fans adore the gorgeous boy. Other than that, its expected, he is just that perfect.

Awkwardly standing there, the cutie posed for pictures, occasionally pouting and basically just smiled. That was until his glance went over to Jungkook, who was having a fun time with Taehyung. Yoongi looked away from the scene. He is a bit sad and disappointed. He's hurt because of the fact that Jungkook knew that he feels left out in these type of events but doesn't approach him. Or maybe its the fact that Jungkook was the one who would always be there beside him, cheering him up and making him comfortable.

Well technically, he is beside him, he's always beside him, its just that his attention was not there and was elsewhere. Yoongi was beginning to question himself,

'Does he even acknowledge that I'm here? What game are you up to kookie?"

Minutes passed and Hoseok handed the mic to Jungkook after their small dance presentation. Jimin said something to the fans and Jungkook added some to it also. Yoongi gestured for him to pass the mic for a while since he also wanted to say some things about it, but Jungkook didn't get it and just pretended that he didn't saw it as he passed the mic back to their leader.

Yoongi. Was. Hurt., but he didn't say anything about it. He had enough of the avoidance he got from the youngest. Pete's sake, even Hoseok who was a bit far from him got it!. The pale boy just sighed and shrugged it off, staying silent as the whole thing finished. He is having a bad headache anyways.