•7•

You had been working at "peace" for months now and it just wouldn't work. Even the great Zenyatta couldn't cure you. It was just getting tiring. You were having more outbursts and you have become depressed. One day during the morning preparations Zenyatta suggested an idea.
"I think we all need a break. Maybe Genji and you should go out for a fun day and see how that goes." You nod in agreement. Finally, a day where You're not sitting cross-legged for hours on end. But then again you wondered how you and Genji we going to go anywhere without people seeing your faces. "We won't be going in public, don't worry, what we'll be doing is much more fun," Genji said. He didn't have to have his mask off for you to know he was smirking. So much for a day off...

After getting dressed You met with Genji at a nearby hiking trail. It wasn't really used so no one would see us. "Oh dear god Genji, what are we doing here? If we're running I will go back to sleep. I mean it's not that I'm out of shape it's ju-" Genji laughs. This. Bitch. Laughed. At. Me. "You're afraid of running when you're a badass cyborg fire assassin?" You could tell that he was still laughing at you in his stupid brain. "Ha Ha, very funny. Now tell me what we will be doing. Or I will punch you in your boob." "Today, we will be doing some of the things that I have learned to love about being a cyborg. And that starts with not wearing clothes."
...
Genji surprised you with a new set of armour, he must have gotten it from Overwatch... It was like is but instead of the green accents that decorated his you had blue, your favourite type of blue. there was also that same blue as lights on your armour. Your mask was just like Genji's, he said maybe it was a brand thing for overwatch. You also got to change the plates of your mechanic limbs to a stronger material.

"Ok so what we are going to do first, is scaling walls and basically anything that goes up." You remember scaling walls and buildings was a skill that was necessary in the Shimada clan. "So obviously we can do it without the cyborg part, but's it's limited. With the cyborg parts, we can go far. That's why I chose to go here. The trees are tall." You nodded. How much power do cyborg parts have?

-

Genji found the tallest tree he could for you guys to climb. "Ok, first I will show you and then you can go." Without leaving and time for you to respond, he ran to the tree and began to climb it at a rapid pace. Your eyes widened in surprise at how fast he was going and how far up he was going. Genji nearly made it to the top of the tree when he jumped down. "Now it's your turn." He said not even out of breath. You looked at the tree. Do I run at it? You ran at the tree and then began to climb. Memories of the Shimada clan came rushing into your head.

"She is exceptionally well at everything we are teaching her. She got wall scaling down in just one hour" the man told ____. "Then it has been decided, she will become my eldest son's wife." "Sir are you sure? She's quite young and would better suited for Genji." "No, Genji is.... no it must be Hanzo." He said. All of this went on while you were standing in the room with them. They talked about the future of your life without even asking your opinion. Finally, after they brought Hanzo in, you stood up for yourself. "This is not what I came to this clan for. I was told by a man that I could become great here, not somebody's housewife. I'm sorry to say this, but I'll have to leave the Shimada clan."

You shook out of the memory and went on to climb the tree. You got lower than Genji, which he expected but he still congratulated you. "Was it fun?" He asked you. "Hell yes!" That was probably the most fun you've felt since you got your new body. "What's next ?" You ask Genji. "Um... well to be honest I didn't plan anything else but we can go back to Zenyatta and do something there?" Genji thought you were really cute seeing you so eager. He was proud that he got you to open up a little bit and that you were making progress. Although he could not erase or take away the damage that his former family and clan inflicted on you, he could damn well try to make your life better. He saw your face fall a bit but you seemed content. "Sure" You say. You had been looking forward to doing more things with your body (a/n no reader don't think like that). You were starting to think that the way you were was bearable after all and with more help from Genji you could learn to love yourself once again.

-

Once at the temple, or whatever it was, Genji took you to see Zenyatta to... well the way Genji put it to you was that Zenyatta was measuring your peace. "My students!" Zenyatta exclaimed "how are we doing on this fine afternoon? I know I am certainly well." "We are well thank you," Genji says for me. "Oh? We?" Oh, so he has a sense of humour. Genji chuckles. "So, has she progressed?" Genji questions. "Yes, greatly. I think she should spend more time with you, it seems to make her happy with herself." Zenyatta concludes. You thought about it and realized that you were just generally happy around Genji. He was likeable. Genji looked forward to spending time with you. He was beginning to figure out his feelings for you but he still wasn't sure. He needed to get to know you better before making decisions.

~

Hi guys!! I'm currently in the middle of moving and my new house doesn't have wifi yet. Which means I can't update this as soon as I finish it. I finished on January 2, 2018. I also can't play Overwatch I'm mad.