9|🖤

"Baby your love is my medicine.."

I look up and see Micheal asleep. I just smile and kiss his chin then carefully remove myself from him and turn off the tv. The I go to the room to find a shirt and some shoes.

I need to go see Vanessa. I hate that she's here and I'm mad at her, it's just that I can't believe that she's doing the same thing again.

"J-Jahseh, I told him....and he said he didn't want it!" Vanessa cries as she runs into my arm and I let her.

"I'm sorry Nessa I'm so sorry." I say as my grip tightens around her.

It was a one night thing, then it turned into two then three and so on. She got caught up.

"I'm getting rid of it."

A couple tears slip out as I think back.

I could have saved the baby. If only I made it in time. I could have talked to her one more time and saved the baby's life.

"Baby? you ok?...."

I turn around and see Micheal walking towards me. He looked tired yet concerned.

I wiped my tears and nodded my head as I go towards him as well.

"Yeah I'm ok..."

"No your not, tell me." He said as he pulled me into a hug and payed his chin on my head and I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzles into his chest.

"It's some things that happened, before I met you."

"Wanna tell me about it?"

I shook my head no and hugged him tighter, I don't wanna relive what happened anymore.

"Ok, I understand." He said as he kissed my forehead before walking out going back to the front room.

I let out a deep sight and went on and put on my clothes. When I came back I seen Micheal asleep one the couch once more. I smile and kiss his cheek then left. I got in the car and drove off, on  the way there I looked around and seen that old tree that me and Vanessa used to go to. The last time I was there was when I tried to talk her out of the abortion.

"Nessa please....don't do it."

"Jasheh...I refuse to bring a child into this world known that I cant provide for it."

"ARE YOU FORGETING THAT YOU HAVE ME?!"

"I know that you'll help but.....you know what they'll do."

"But-"

"It wouldn't matter and you know it. You know you'll just put everyone's life in danger just to save one. Let it go.....well see the baby again." She says as she looks at the sky and I look to.

I wipe my tears as I pull into Vanessa's driveway. I get out the car and walk up to the door and knock on it, soon I hear stumbling and banging then someone fumbling with the lock on the door. When it open I see Vanessa with rings around her eyes and her hair all messed up, she's loosing her skin complexion as well.

"H-hey jashe-" she struggles to say before falling into my arms.

I picked her up bridal style and take her in the house then lay her on the bed. I look around and see the place was a mess, I let out a deep sigh and frown time to get to work.

I finally finished cleaning the house! It wasn't to bad but it wasn't good either.

I walk back to the living room and see Vanessa still asleep on the couch, I smile a little and walk down to her room to get her some clothes. I don't think I trust her enough to stay by herself.

Just a couple days and I'll feel better.

Ones I get in there a strong smell hits my face. It's so familiar! I slowly walk while looking around then I see it.

I see several blunts one half smoked then next to it I see a line of coke ready to be snorted.

No, no, no! She can't be using! Not again!

I lay my head on the rail of the bed while squeezing her hand. I've been crying for several

I'd found her on the floor of her room sprawled out with powder on her face and a bottle of pills next to her.

"I-i need you Vanessa...pl-pleas don't g-go Don't leave me." I say as I kissed her hand before hearing the line fall flat and me calling for help.

I shake my head and hold back tears as I clean off the cocaine and took the blunts. Then I looked around to find more drugs stashed in just about every part of her room. But it's ok tho because she not getting this back. Cuz imma sell it, make some money, and save a life, and maybe ruin some as well. But that's ok too because it's not my problem it's there's.

I take the drugs to my car and put them in the truck then I go back in and pack up Nessa's clothes.

Yuh, sooooo Sorry for the errors. And if it was confusing? Cuz I kinda got lost while writing.