Extra luggage

Tears rolled down my face, and I started to realize what actually happened. Cameron grabbed my arm while I tried to go and he held me close, and warmed me with his body. "I haven't told you the good part yet" he said, slowly giving me a kiss on my forehead. "Is there any good about this?" He held his hand under my chin and starred me into my eyes, intense. "Yeah, because you're gonna move with us"

I smiled "Let's pack then," and I kissed him.

Even tho I'm only 16 years old, I was allowed to move out with Cameron last year. But moving to another state thousands of miles away for a minor is a bit extreme. Otherwise, it's gonna be the best year of my life, moving to LA, travel around with my friends and just have fun. I'm already homeschooled so I wouldn't miss any of my studies before finals. But the best thing, is that I have the chance to experience the world with my love, my boyfriend, Cameron Dallas.

Packing everything was like tearing down my memories and putting them in a moveable luggage. It wasn't easy to decide what to pack, because everything was so important to me, choosing can be defined with cheating. You can only pick one, even when you want more.

After several hours we decided to take a break and go out and eat one last time in Florida, so we invited our parents, and so did Matt, Carter and Nash. The whole dinner was like last day of school, everybody was ready to move on, but at the same time no one was ready at all. Tears almost drowned the dinner, making everything feel like soup.

After saying goodbye to our parents we went eachothers way. The other guys joined us. When we came to our house our parkway was blocked by a dark shadow, and Cameron stepped out of the car. "What the hell, what are you doing here?" I stepped out of the car, making a small distance between us and the person. Matt shouted "Hey, leave now, seriously, or we gonna call the cops on you!" The shadow pulled up a knife and stepped forward, stabbing Cameron. "NO" I screamed running towards him. The shadow was already gone. Crying, I sat beside Cameron trying to get him to react. Carter ran after the shadowperson and Nash pushed me to the side shouting "call 911". Everything changed, just in a couple of seconds. Those seconds stood between life or death.