Awoken

-Karma-

Nagisa screamed. I guess he woke up. I got the key and ran out my bedroom door. I quickly unlocked Nagisa's door. He looked at me with fear in his eyes. "What are you doing, you... you... you monster!" That word hit me hard. Monster. I'm a fucking monster to him. I closed the door. I walked closer to him. He backed away from me. He hit the wall. My body hit him. I kneeled down to his height.

"You live here now," I said, "There's no reason you'd need to escape. You have everything here. A life, love, and whatever else. You're with me forever."

"What?" Nagisa started to tear up. "No! NO! I DON'T WANT TO STAY HERE!!" Tears were streaming down his face now.

I didn't feel bad at all. I slapped him and he whimpered. There was a mark on his face. "Stop crying," I said, "There are punishments. Don't think of me as the old Karma. He's gone now." Nagisa looked down and started to sob. I now kicked his shin. He yelped and bent down to hug it. I put my foot on his back. "This is how you live now. Get used to it, okay?"

I lifted him up and kissed him. I hugged him tightly, then put him down gently now his bed and smiled. "Call me if you need me, okay? I'll be here all the time when you need me."

As a final goodbye, I kissed both of his cheeks, then his lips and left the room. I locked it and I could hear his sobbing again. He'll just have to get used to it, I thought, He'll get used to my love soon enough.

I walked to the kitchen to prepare lunch. He was only out for a couple hours, so it was nearing the time of lunch. I made him a turkey sandwich and put it in a special container and put it safely in the fridge. I made myself a ham and turkey sandwich and also put it in a container and in the fridge. It was eleven thirty-six, I'll just have to wait until twelve.

Here comes a very abusive relationship. If you're triggered by that stuff, there will be some ahead! I hope you all enjoyed this update! For Christmas and my birthday, I got a new phone! My old one was a Samsung Galaxy Avant, but my dad let me pick a new one out, and I ended up picking the Samsung Galaxy Note8! WOWIE YAOI ZOWIE