Lee Minho

Genre - Fluff
_______________________________

I woke up and felt arms snaked around my waist. I rolled over and saw a sleeping Minho.

I smiled and ran my fingers through his soft hair. A few minutes later he woke up and looked straight at me. He smiled and got on top of me.

"happy birthday" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"aww you remembered."

"how could I forget."

I said as I looked at his lips. I placed a sweet kiss on his lips and ran my fingers through his hair once again. I felt him smile into the kiss.

He pulled away and looked at me. I looked back at him.

"how are you so damn hot after waking up." I said as I smashed my lips onto his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He placed his tongue into my mouth and started to explore around. I did the same.

"Hey hyung are you awake yet?" Someone said with a deep voice as they opened the bedroom door.

I pulled away and looked towards the door. It was Felix who had barged into Minho's room.

I got out from under him and sat up. He sighed and sent a death glare at Felix.

"what do you want."

"oh uh Chan hyung made breakfast."

He nodded and told Felix to get out.

I got up off the bed and walked towards Minho's closet. I only had one shirt so I just put one of Minho's hoodies over it. I put on my black jeans and put on my shoes. I also put on my jean jacket.

Minho soon got off his bed and got ready as well. I looked over what I had on.

'Good enough'

I walked out of his room and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out the soup I didn't finish yesterday. I heated it up and sat down at the table.

A few minutes later.

Ring*

I looked around to see what the noise was. It rang again.

Ring*

"Wait isn't that the doorbell." I said to myself as I got up and walked to the front door.

I opened the door and saw Chan.

"Don't you have keys."

"yeah but I left them here."

"Where'd you go?"

"I had to go get something from the store..I needed it to finish breakfast."

"Where's breakfast anyway..wait I thought you had already finished."

"Oh it's in the fridge, I just needed a couple more things."

"where I didn't see it."

"It's at the bottom."

I nodded

By now we had made our way to the kitchen. I was helping Chan cook while he was getting dressed for the day. I had taken off my jacket and rolled up my sleeves.

I was cutting vegetables when I felt arms wrap around me. I smiled and kept on cutting.

I felt Minho's breath on my neck. I then felt him place a kiss here and there. I elbowed him lightly.

"y/n cmon it's my birthday." He said kind of annoyed.

"I don't care."  I said.

He quickly spun me around and put his hands on the counter either side of me. I put the knife that was in my hand down and crossed my arms. I looked at him with a blank face.

He smiled and I looked at him confused.

"why are you smiling you weirdo."

"I can't smile."

I rolled my eyes.

He moved his hands to my hips and brought me closer. I just looked at him. He then put his hands on my waist and wrapped his arms around it. I sighed.

He just looked at me.

"why aren't you saying anything..this is weird."

He laughed.

It made me smile because I love his laugh. I quickly got out of his grip and walked away fast. He quickly came up behind me and turned me around. He cupped my cheeks and pressed his lips onto mine.

I kissed him back and placed my hands on his waist. He pulled away and smiled.

I just looked at him. I don't know why but sometimes when I look at him I feel like my breath is gone. He literally takes my breath away.

"i-i uh I need to finish cutting the stu- I mean vegetables."

I stuttered as I walked back to the counter and finished cutting the vegetables.

__________________________