description & a/n

Jimin sufferred from depression. He had recently started working at a small new cafe that just opened up so that he could get money. He just wanted to get through this life. Sometimes all he could do all day is wake up and sometimes he got lonely. But he figured as long as he kept himself alive, he'll be ok. He didnt care if he was wasting his life; he didnt deserve it anyways...

Or so he thought...

One day he was feeling extremely low and he felt the need to end it. He made a promise to himself that unless someone made him change his mind before his late night shift was over, he would end it as soon as he got home. He was ready and didn't think anything could stop him, or anyone.
But someone did. As soon as he had heard someone walk inside, jimin stopped his negative thoughts to pull on another crappy fake smile like he always did.

But then he saw him. The one that would change his life. Make it worth living again. He saw a beautiful man with a smile that made him want to keep breathing everyday. He wanted to be the one to make him happy.
Sometimes all you need on the darkest day is a small ray of sunshine to make the stormy clouds disperse.

And holy hell, jimin  was willing to bet his entire stupid, useless, washed up life that yoongi's beautiful little gummy smile was the only reason he would ever see the sun again.

That smile was the reason that yoongi could keep one more light going; illuminating the darkness.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●

Hey so I don't really know when I'll get around to starting this but basically what happened was taesgucciass basically gave me a story prompt for a yoonmin ff and I'm gonna go from there. I just hope it's not horrible cuz I tend to get severe writers block quite often. I got the idea from taesgucciass, but I'm going to be pulling additional inspiration from lots of songs and books I've read so that I hopefully will keep being motivated to write. I'm not used to typing a lot on my phone or using wattpad so let's hope this goes ok.