Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Chapter Text

“Jungkook!” Jimin moaned, sinking into his own bed as Jungkook sucked on his nipple as his hand messaged Jimin’s cock over his basketball shorts. Jimin whimpered, his hands gripping the younger boys hair. “Jungkook.”

Jungkook kept swirling the bud with his tongue his hand teased the shaft. Jimin moaned, rubbing his hips against the maknaes hand. His body was in fire and Jungkook was the oil adding to it. Jimin whined softly, closing his eyes as he tossed his head to the side.

“Fuck, Jungkook ah.” Jungkook smirked, licking up from his nipple to his collar bone. Sucking on the skin as his fingers danced to the band of Jimin’s shorts. “

Want me to suck you off?” Jungkook purred, licking up Jimin’s throat, “or should I just keep stroking you.” Jimin moaned. 

“Jungkook.” Jungkook dipped his tongue into Jimin’s mouth, swirling it around against the older boys tongue as his hands went up Jimin’s body. 

“Or, I can stop here and just fuck you.” Jimin gasped as his eyes flutter, Jungkook rolling his hips into him in a slow yet hard pace, “softly, roughly, slow, fast, deeply. Very, very deeply.” Jungkook pressed himself harder against Jimin, pushing his cock in hard circles against Jimin’s. Jimin moaned, back arching off the bed. 

“Yes, please.” Jimin whined, eyes fluttering. Jungkook cocked his head to the side. Still rubbing. 

“Yes, to which one?” Jimin panted hotly, body feeling like he was in fire. Jimin snapped his hips back into Jungkook, making the younger one growl hotly as shivers tickled up his spine. Jungkook grabbed Jimin’s hips as his eyes darken. “Oh, im going to-” 

“Jimin! Check out this new-” 

Silence. 

Jungkook and Jimin sat up and whirled their heads to look at the new figure in the room. Both their eyes were wide as hot blushed came on there cheeks. Mirroring the other vocalist. 

Taehyung.

Taehyung stood in the door way, flustered and slightly turned on. It was no secret that the two vocalists were having sex with each other (they were dating, also, Jimin is a screamer) but usually the door is locked or something. Someone doesn’t normally walk in on them, though the dorm knows whats happening behind the closed doors. Taehyung blushed. 

“S-sorry.” He stuttered, not able to keep his eyes off the two. Jungkook clear his throat awkwardly. Now what? Jimin studied Taehyung a moment longer as a smirk danced on his face. He lifted to grind against himself against Jungkook seductively, keeping eye contact with Taehyung. Jungkook and Taehyung both lowly moaned. Jungkook gripped Jimin’s hips. 

“Hyung.” Jungkook hissed. Jimin chuckled, laying down as he ran a hand through his hair seductively as he started to rub his hips. 

“Oh, yes.” Jimin purred, keeping his eyes on Taehyung’s. Taehyung felt himself get harder, completely memorized by how sensual Jimin is. Jungkook gripped his hips harder as he glared down at Jimin, panting softy. 

“What are you doing Hyung?” Jungkook asked. Jimin smirked watching as Taehyung went to message himself over him his jeans. 

“I always wanted a three way, now here we are.” Jimin purred running a hand over his own body, watching Taehyung lick his lips. Jungkook looked over at how incredibly turned on Taehyung was and felt himself get hotter too. Jungkook removed himself from Jimin, sitting back on his heals as he went to rub himself over his sweat pants. Taehyung eyes shifted to Jungkook. Jungkook cocked his head to the side.