Chapter 3

short soooo yeah
_____________________________

Namjoon should have known better. He should have. Any loud thumping noise coming from his and Jimin’s shared bed room is a sure sign that you shouldn’t enter. But, of course he found himself grabbing for the bed room door and yanking it open.

Sure enough, their was Jimin and Jungkook… and Taehyung… and HoSeok.

Jungkook was laying on the bed, his body covered in sweat. Jimin was riding Jungkook, his head cocked to the side as his cock bounced in rhythm with his thrust. Jimin’s usual screams were being eaten by Taehyung. Taehyung was behind Jimin, swallowing every moan as his cock was ramming into Jungkook’s hole. One of his hands was gripping Jungkook’s knee while the other one was pinching Jimin’s nipple. Traveling back up the sweaty bodies, you’ll see HoSeok, mouth wide and eyes fluttering. His knees were on both sides of Jungkook’s head as the younger male had a hard grip on the older boys thighs. HoSeok’s cock was  was being viciously sucked by Jungkook , who was being ridden by Jimin and fucked by Taehyung. By the smell, it was obvious that what ever was happening here, has been going on for a while.

NamJoon stood in the door way, frozen. Watching as their skins slapped and moans and groans mixed together in hot pants. What did the leader just walk into? What is this? NamJoon’s eyes kept bouncing between the every inch of  the dance lines orgy . He couldn’t help but feel his pants tightening as the sounds, the smell and the visuals were to much for his easily teased body to handle. HoSeok, in all his pleasure, shifted his head, making eye contact with NamJoon.

NamJoon slammed the door shut and headed straight to the bath room.

________________________________________
or he could've gone and found his wife Jin but ya know he's a man he's just gonna do his bidness lol.

anywhore that's the end

sees ya! hopefully you still have holy water after this =)