What to say?

Hey! The new chapter is here.Hope you like it and yeah...
Jungkook's POV
I wanted to kill him but i have to control myself for now.I have to win Y/N's heart again and kill Umji.
"She will be mine asshole and you can't do anything."
"Pfhahahah.You wish.Now hand me Y/N.She shouldn't be in your arms."
"Never." i started running away with her while Eunwoo was chasing me.
I was running and running with her and soon i didn't hear footsteps anymore so i guessed that he lost us.
It's my fault.Everything that happened it's my fault but i don't want to lose Y/N.I love her too much to let her go.Plus that i know she loves me too.She just have to understand that i did all of that to keep Eunwoo and the other boys away from her.
Y/N started waking up and i smiled at her.
"Hey baby."
"Where are we?"
"It's a long story actually.The school for you finished for today."
"But i'm okay."
"No,you aren't.We are going to your home now."
"But..."
"No buts."
She rolled her eyes at me and pouted while i chuckled and mumbled to myself:"Cute."
We got to her home,i unlocked the door with the key she gave me before and i put her on the sofa.
"Do you want something to eat?"
"No,i'm fine."she whispered but i still heard it.
I went and sat next to her.I looked her in the eyes and said:
" I know you probably hate me now but i want to tell you that i didn't cheat."
"Are you serious?!? Umji showed me everything and you was there."
"I know but this isn't the truth."
"Then what is your "truth"?
"Y/N i don't like her.I don't have feelings toward her.I was just acting."
"Why?"
"Because i needed something from her and i know she have feelings for me so i..."
"You used her?"
"Yeah,kind of."
"This is really mean!"
"I know but i had my own reasons."
"What are these reasons?"
"Well i was really jealous about you and Eunwoo.That's why i used her so she can be together with him so he can leave you alone."
"How could you?!? Don't you know how sad i was when he wasn't talking to me.He started even ignoring me and stopped being my friend.You nearly ruined my 13th years friendship with my Best Friend for your stupid jealousy! I don't want to hear what you are going to say anymore."
"Y/N listen to me,please.I really love you! I did it because i love you so much.Why can't you realize that?!?"
"I don't know if i love you anymore.I'm tired from all of these dramas."
"Y/N i love you! Give me another chance."
"How many chances i gave you,huh?"
"I will..."
"No! Jungkook this is the end!"
I felt how my tears were streaming down my face.
So i hope you liked it and yeah.Bye Bye guys👽💖