¤Chapter 23¤

When I'm with Yoongi I forget all the bad things in this world that make me sad and desperate.I feel like I'm in a fairytale and then it hit me.

THE PARTY!

I looked at the watch.

3PM?!

The party starts at 7 o'clock.

Yoongi was sleeping.Of course.

"MIN YOONGI!WAKE UP!WE NEED TO PREPARE THE PARTY!"He didn't wake up.

How can this boy sleep even when you loose your voice shouting.I got it.

Hmm let me just check something.

I tried to reach for his phone in his right pocket but his hand grabbed mine.

"Oh no you won't"

"Oh yes I will"

I took his phone and escaped from his grip and ran away.I stood at the door and said : "Four words:Come and get me!"

Then I ran down the stairs and heard him running.LOL

What is with him and his phone.I don't know why but it's like he's hiding something.I ran into the bathroom and locked it.I unlocked his phone..Why am I doing this?!

NO LILLY!YOU CAN'T DO THAT!YOU TUST HIM!

But why is he so nervous about me or someone else taking his phone?

I got up and and tried to hear if someone was there.I think it's clear.I slowly unlocked the door and BAM!

Yoongi was standing there.

"Oh hey,Yoongi!What's up?How's life?"

I smiled like a weirdo.

"Oh hey Lilly,I'm good thank you and you?By the way..uhmm..I'm looking for my phone.Have you seen it?"

Oh damn.

I gave it to him.I had to.I couldn't escape.

"C'mon we have to finish putting the decorations,my parents will be here soon."I said and went out of the bathroom,not making an eye contact with him.

"Lilly what's going on,I know something's up.You can tell me"He said and I turned and looked at him.

"I have a question for you,but don't get mad and be honest"

"Okay,ask"

"Whenever I try to take your phone away from you,you get nervous,are you maybe hiding something from me?"I asked and I could see anger in his eyes.

"What are you talking about?I thought you trusted me!How can I hide something from my girlfriend?I would never hide something for you and then you ask me that"

"Yoongi,I do trust you,but I just was curious.Am I not allowed to ask?!If I'm not allowed to ask a simple question then why am I here talking to you.I don't why but I don't think that this is going to work out.I'm sorry.The party is cancelled.Go home and bring Jimin with you."

I said that and lowered my head.I tried not to cry but it was hard.

They left without a word.Why is it so complicated for me to be in a relationship?Is this some kinda punishment?What have I done wrong?Was it wrong that I asked him that question?I'm such a fool.

My parents got home and I told them that the party is cancelled and the reason was that I wasn't feeling well.

I got up to my room and took my diary.I had this diary since I started school.From that day,whenever I feel pain or sadness,write something that makes me happy but I can only write his name.Yoongi is the one who makes me happy.

But I screwed up.Maybe I lost him.Forever...

A week later..

The school dance is on Friday.I'm the only one not going to it.

I can't stop thinking about Yoongi.Whenever I think of him I feel my heart ache.

It was already Wednesday.As usual I had to go to school,even if I don't want to go.I can't see him.

I walked to the school and went inside.I lowered my head and went to my locker.I grabbed my stuff and went to the classroom.We had a test that I didn't study for.

The teacher came and gave us the test.I stared blankly at the paper.I could see Yoongi from the corner of my eye.He looked at me but I couldn't dare to look back.The class wasn't over but I handed the paper.Not even one answer written.The teacher looked at the paper.

"Lilly,you didn't write even one answer.What's wrong?Did anything happen?"

Yes I lost him..

I didn't answer her question and ran outside.I went to the lake.That's the spot Yoongi and I would come and hang out.But now,I'm alone.

I heard footsteps approach me.

"Lilly?"

That voice!It can be!

"Yoongi?"

I turned but it was too late...

To be continued...