Epilogue

****LEAHS POV****

That summer I moved back to California after I graduated from my New York high school. I went to UCLA with Cameron and during his graduation speech, he proposed to me. Pretty movie-like, but of course, I said yes. We had a small wedding, inviting some family and friends and had a wonderful honeymoon I'm the Bahamas. A little while after that I found out I was pregnant and Cam and I were thrilled! 9 months later our first child was born. Her name was Kylee Nicole Dallas. We raised Kylee as an only child until she was 3 and her brother was born. Mathew John Dallas. A year later our third and final child was born. Olivia Grace Dallas. We were a big happy family. We often had people over, like the kids godfather Nash and his wife Hailey along with their child Brooke. Nash's brother also often visited with his wife Hannah and their two children, Jacob and Stacy. Oh, and we can't forget my best friend Mandy. She married a banker named Justin and is currently 6 months pregnant. Some child hood friends of mine would also visit. One of my other best friends Sarah and her husband Harry would stop by with their 3 year old, Darcy. Christina and her husband Taylor would also pay us a visit along with Hannah's twin Libby and her husband Carter. Cam and I raised our 3 kids together. We had our disputes and fights but we always got through it in the end. Love is a very powerful thing and it always prevails. I love him so much and I could tell he felt the same way. Cameron Alexander Dallas loved me with all his heart, and it wasn't just puppy love.

THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH FOR READING

This fanfic is kind of sucky and weird but I was new at this when I wrote it and I wasn't sure how long these things were supposed to be that's why it's only 15 chapters lol.

I never even thought this many of you would read it haha I actually wrote it for a friend of mine ( named Leah ) since she loved cam lol.

Okay so when I wrote this I wasn't really phased by the idea that this was THE END and now I actually feel like hskdriekfjekd you know? The last Authors note is always the saddest omg so even though not many people read my fanfics, thanks to the people who do you mean the world to me and I cannot thank you guys enough for reading these weird ass fanfics.

Plus, I was in 7th grade when I wrote this and I had no idea what a smut even was and I was never going to use cuss words lmao. Love ya
(Updated 4/10/15)