🎄🎄Christmas Special!! ❤❤🎄🎄

❤❤❤•••❤❤❤
This chapter is connected to the last special chapter. I hope you'll like it just like the first one! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!! 😄😄

~~~Radiant 😊😊😊
❤❤❤•••❤❤❤

Winter sure is cold that what was on Mayura's mind right now. Christmas is coming near, and she still doesn't have anything to give to him. Last time on his birthday, Mayura gave him a scarf, but she didn't know what to give. Maybe she can ask Sayo what to give. Finally, after walking for a long time, she reaches the Ikaruga house. She stepped inside the mansion and saw the 3 siblings playing with snow. Shimon is wearing the scarf Mayura knit for him. It makes Mayura's heart flutter.

"Guys!" she called, waving to the others. The 3 siblings stopped playing around and saw her. Shimon smile but the other 2 smirks and throw a snowball at Mayura. She shivers as the cold snow touches her. How lucky of her to forget her scarf at home

"Sayo! Keiji-san! You should've warned me!" Mayura said as she made a snowball and threw it at them

They continued to play around until they got tired and walked back inside the house, where delicious hot chocolate was served to them. Sayo and Mayura happily drink it because they're already freezing cold from the snow. Mayura stopped drinking her drink when she suddenly felt a blanket was placed on her. She saw Shimon sit beside her and wrap one of his arms on her.

"You should've worn a scarf and gloves. It's freezing cold outside!" Shimon said, worry filling his voice

"Yeah, sorry... I forgot it at home..." Mayura said shyly because this was the first time she had forgotten to wear her scarf and gloves. Shimon sigh and kiss her forehead, then look at her with worry fill eyes.

"Just take care, okay? I don't want you to get sick!" Mayura's nod blush covers her face not because of the cold weather but by Shimon's sweet actions. How she wish moments like this would not disappear

"Sister in law you're going to celebrate Christmas eve here in our house, right?"

"Yeah!"

"Then spend the night here sister in law! And go sleep with nii nii-sama on his bed!" Mayura blushed while Shimon almost choked from his drink at Sayo's words. It really is embarrassing.

"C-Chiiko!"

"S-Sayo I can't do that!"

"Eh?! Why?!"

"First of all, I'm going home tomorrow after Christmas eve. My mom wants me to be there so I can't spend a night here. And second, sleeping in the same bed with your brother is inappropriate!"

"She's right, Chiiko. And also, if Seigen-san found out that she sleeps in the same bed like mine, he will kill me!"

"Then he doesn't need to know!" Sayo said as she stuck her tongue out to Shimon

"Chiiko?!" Mayura just chuckled, seeing the siblings playfully argue with each other. Mayura smiled. She wishes moments like this would last. She was happy to have Shimon in her life. Shimon on her side is already a great gift for Christmas.

Christmas came, and Mayura happily celebrated Christmas with the Ikaruga family. Even though she wants to stay the night, she can't because tomorrow she's going home. So she's going to enjoy everything right now.

"The Ikaruga house is livelier than ever!" Mayura whisper to herself, smile plastering her face

"Of course Amawaka-san!"

"Houji-san!"

"I've told you this many times before, right? Call me uncle. After all, you're Shimon's chosen bride!"

"..."

"Does Yuzuru-san didn't mind you being here at Christmas?" Mayura shook her head no and smiled at the older male

"No, she's not. Actually, Yuzuru-san was happy with me being here. Maybe because she loves me to see with Shimon..."

"Amawaka-san, remember this... Even though you can hide your relationship pretty well. It doesn't mean they're not going to find it out. They're going to find it out sooner or later..."

"... Houji-san..."

"Hmm..."

"D-do you know... Do you know why Shimon wasn't wanted anyone to know our relationship?"

"..." when Houji was about to answer, Shimon showed up with a piece of chocolate cake in hand and gave it to Mayura.

"They're already giving the gifts. Let's go?" Mayura nods, and the two of them leave Houji alone. Houji smile as he watches the both of them leave. All of them opened their gifts, Mayura was happy to receive many gifts from the Ikaruga's. Then midnight came, and Mayura needed to go home.

"See you next year, everyone!" Mayura said happily as she bowed down. The family bid their farewells. Also, Shimon is by her side and requests to walk her to the Amawaka house. The two of them start walking in silence, and they're comfortable with it not until Shimon notice that Mayura is shivering from the cold. It seems like Mayura forgot her scarf on his home, sighing Shimon remove the scarf that Mayura gave to him and put it on to her. Mayura blushed, and she just looked at him as he put the scarf on her.

"If you are feeling cold, then tell me, this isn't the first time you forgot your scarf Mayura. I don't want you to get sick, okay? Just give this back to me after you come back and also..." Shimon pulled something from his pocket and showed it to Mayura. On his hand was a beautiful ring that she never imagined receiving from someone.

"Merry Christmas, Mayura..." he said with a smile as he put the ring on her ring finger.

"Don't worry...soon I'll tell everyone that you are mine..." he said, giving Mayura a warm smile while holding both of her hands.

"Shimon..." tears are forming in Mayura's eyes right now

"I also forgot! Merry Christmas!" Mayura shows her gift to Shimon, a couple's bracelet. Shimon blushed at her present he never thought of a couple's ring! And now he's receiving a couple's bracelet

"Merry Christmas, Shimon!" Mayura said as she put the bracelet on Shimon's wrist and, after that show him hers. Shimon smiled and hugged her

"Merry Christmas, I love you..."

"I love you too, and Merry Christmas!"