Chapter 12 : Evil Shadows From Past

Hi Guys...!!!

As I said I'll post soon...!!!

So here I'm with next update...!!!

I knowany of you want SIM and WMF I'll post both ffs soon...till than enjoy this one...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously : Swara's New Shades...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say That You Love Me
Season 2

Chapter 12 : Evil Shadows From Past

Lounge

Sanskaar was sitting in lounge with one guest and talking about something..Soon Swara comes in lounge with tea and snacks and becomes shocked to see the man...

Sanskaar(smiles) : what happened Swara...why are you standing there...come let me introduce you with me one of friends...

Swara(hesitant) : hmmm Sanskaar...I...

Sanskaar(proudly) : what come here...meet her Mr Malhotra my wife Swara...she is also a doctor...

Swara seeing Sanskaar with her behaves confident...

Swara(hesitant) : Hello Mr Malhotra how are you...

Mr Malhotra(smirks evilly) : I'm fine and nice to meet with you Swara...I mean Mrs Maheswari...well I just say you have a very beautiful and talented wife...

Sanskaar(confused) : so you know my wife...

Mr Malhotra(smirking) : I mean we know each other...in fact we are long lasting friends... am I right Mrs Maheswari...

Swara(worried) : I...I have some work I'll be back...

Malhotra was eyeing Swara lustily from head to toe...thats why she left from there as she didn't want to stand there...as soon as she left from there Malhotra started yo bad mouth about Swara...

Sanskaar(asks) : so why you come here...???

Malhotra(started to fill Sanskaar's ears with lies) : well I came here as I was getting complains about Swara...this girl has a loose character in fact before coming here the hospital at where she used to job there also she was having affair with every employee...I'm feeling sorry for you Sanskaar that you marry with a cheap girl...even she tries to flirt with me too...that's why I send her here away from my hospital...you know due to her these cheap tricks she was kidnapped also don't know what she has don more in her past...well I must take a leave now...I'm getting late...see you later...

Malhotra smirks evilly Seeing Sanskaar's red face full of anger and left from there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SwaSan Room

As soon as that Malhotra left from there Sanskaar moves towards his room and sit on bed...he was really angry listening to Malhotra...just than Swara comes there and seeing him in anger she becomes scared...seeing Swara coming he asks her to come in..

Sanskaar(coldly) : Swara...lock the door and come here

She with shivering hands close the for and taking baby steps go near Sanskaar...she sits beside him on bed...

Sanskaar(emotionless voice) : you know when you came in Village I lost my heart seeing you...you know why I Love you its not because of your outer beauty its because of your strong character...as I thought you have a very strong character...I thought your character is this much strong as you didn't even get scared to make that dangerous goon arrest...than I kidnapped you and due to me your whole life spoiled I often used to curse myself that I spoiled your life...your this character always attract me towards you...then I asked for your forgiveness that time when you answered me back with bravely I was really impressed from you than I fell in Love with you and proposed you but you rejected and I do that Wedding Planning to make you Mine and after marriage your behavior I accept all things...but I never expect this from you...just for your happiness I was also going to tell that Kidnappings incident to your family I was going to accept my sin in front of all but today that Malhotra came and everything changed...(disappointed)I never expected this from you Swara...you really disappoint me...