I Am Only One

Author: EmelineRousselot
Status: Completed

About:
• Mature Vampire Romance
• Fantasy
• Intense Relationship
• Slavery
• Humor and clever twist

~~~

Description

Her Body was exquisite. I wanted to run my tongue around her hardened nipples and grasp her hips while sinking inside her. I contenplated what sounds she would make when I nudged her deep, and how long it would take before she screamed my name. It wasn't a matter of if she would scream my name, only when.

I shook my head, trying to clear my rampant thoughts. If she had never been touched by a man, starting out with me was an extremely dangerous choice. Anxiety rolled through me. There would be no 'startinh out' , because that implied a continuation and all she had to was an ending. I hadn't just come here for answers.

Tonight she was going to die by my hand...

~~~

Comment:

This book is sooo HOT! 🔥🔥🔥
This book has lots of chapters I mean a lot, 174 to be exact. It's that long because it is a 4 in 1 type of book. I love all the characters in this book, and a lot of handsome men too. So a lot of shipping for  characters, it depends to you. I ship the female lead with two different guys and it's hard to choose!!!

This book is Crazy, Steamy and Dangerous, dangerous for your heart that is, and maybe your p*ssy too. All in all this book is great you should try it out.

MeMyselfAndWatty