Beach Fun

I forgot to say this in the last chapter but..... Jacob : 3 , Arianna : 1

                                               _____________

    Arianna's POV

After Jacob left me speechless upstairs I decided to keep my cool and not let it affect me because I still hadn't put my plan in action , so now I have him where I wanted him . I wanted him to think that he won then suddenly strike him with reality ! I can't wait to see the look on his face when I blow his mind on that "date" of ours .

 I enjoyed the rest of the party flirting ,dancing ,drinking . in the corner of my eyes I saw Chanel talking to Jacob , the poor girl seemed so nervous around him like she was dying inside at the thought of being so close to him . I mentally shook my head and smiled , it's cute how she's so sprung but no matter how hard she tried she never got his attention , I thought . it was getting close to dawn and I was looking for Jessie so we could leave since she was my ride . "he's gone" an annoying sharp voice said behind me . I turned around to face a pissed looking Chanel crossing her arms . I tilted my head and pretended that I don't know who she is just to irritate her , my mouth formed in the shape of a "O" after a while . "Ohh I remember you...nice to see you again" I said fake smiling . she rolled her eyes "cut the crap , I know you were looking for Jacob he already left don't even bother" .

I laughed a little "something funny ?" she asked irritated . "hmm just the fact that you felt the need to approach me to inform me that he left..not that I care , but...don't worry I wasn't looking for your boy toy" I said and patted her shoulder before I walked away . she got in my face "listen bit*h..I've warned you before and you didn't listen..I've seen you with him earlier upstairs , touch him one more time if you don't consider your pretty face important" she said in gritted teeth . man I swear if looks could kill...I shook my head and smirked then walked away . that was enough to make her groan in frustration behind me . I guess being cold and careless made her irritated . I wasn't going to fight her for calling me names anyway....yet . 

I kept searching for Jessie all around the house until my feet hurt so I gave up . everyone started to leave and there was just a few people around . I reached the front door and leaned against the porch steps hoping Jessie would come out any second . I sat down and tried to relax . I was sure I was looking a mess from all the dancing and drinking and my glamorous look that I left my house with wasn't there anymore "looks like someone partied too hard" that too familiar voice spoke from somewhere around the porch . it was dark and there was a big space with trees and plants so I'm guessing he was there , but I was too tired to look anyway . I stayed silent and he came out from the side smirking "wow you're that tired can't even smart talk back" he was right I really was ! 

"Jacob..I thought you left" he scrunched his eyebrows "no , why would I leave" he exclaimed  . "well that's what your little girlfriend said" I replied teasingly . he made a face again and his expression was very surprised and confused . "Chanel" I reminded him  tiredly . his face lit in understanding "Ohhh nelly" . I raised my eyebrows at the nickname he gave her . "oh so she's a nelly huh..I see" he smirked and crossed his arms and leaned against the fence . "yes nelly , are you jealous ?" he asked in a daring tone the smirk growing wider . I laughed "boy please why would I be..she has nothing that's worth being jealous of" I said shrugging . he laughed "I'm serious she stalks us like..that's not normal bro she's got mental problems" I said playfully smiling ."heyy watch that , now she might be a little clingy at times and might come out as a bit*h but she's not that bad if you get to know her" I shook my head and smiled "whatever Jake" I said getting up "the sun's almost up I better find Jessie and go home" I said ready to go back inside . he frowned "Jessie ?! Jessie left hours ago Arianna" he said with a chuckle . "what do you mean ?! she can't leave without telling me , she's my ride" . Jacob shrugged "well that's what Lauren said...she said she was gonna leave early with Jessie cause they didn't feel well " I cursed under my breath...this chick had the nerve !! before I could think of what to do next , Jacob smirked and took my hand and walked forcing me to follow . I was just about to protest when he stopped in front of his car and unlocked the passenger seat and opened it then went to the driver's seat and got in . he looked at me through the open door "it's your only choice right now , you don't have a ride it's late and dangerous and I'm sure you don't want to walk in those heels all the way to your house when you can get comfy in your warm bed in 10 minutes if you came with me so give it a break and don't bother arguing with me...just get in" he said shrugging . let me tell you if I wasn't truly tired and desperate to get home , I would have never accepted to go with him . but everything he said was right..he was my only choice , so with a shrug and a sigh I got in the car which earned me a smirk from Jacob as he started the car . I told him the directions to my house and when he got there I couldn't wait to get out and throw myself in the warmness of my bed . I muttered a quiet thank you and started to get out of the car . he pulled my arm back before I could and what do you now..the famous smirk filled his face ."what !?" I asked annoyed . "I haven't told you where I'm taking you on our date" he said cheesing . I rolled my eyes "I'll pick you up tomorrow at 3 make sure you wear a bikini..we're going to the beach" he said with a wink before letting my hand go . I was honestly too tired and impatient to reply so I just sighed "Fine Jacob" I said before going out . "and Arianna...?!" he asked quietly . I turned my head back to him "Chanel is not my girlfriend, I don't have a girlfriend" I smirked at him "I know" . "and you're a really good kisser ma" he said again and licked his lips . his shades were still off since the moment I told him to stop wearing them . I smiled flirtatiously "I know I got that effect" I said then shut the car door . you're an amazing kisser too , I thought in my head as I swiftly walked to my house.