The Secrets

"What?!? How?!?" We both said to each other. I stare in amazement, were my eyes fooling me, I am I dreaming. "Jade slap me, NOW!!". And with that said she goes ahead and slaps me so hard that me face automatically turned red. After she did that I knew I wasn't dreaming one bit. In our sight we see what seems to be a wooden shack, but as they walked in it wasn't your average wooden shack it had guns, knives and most weaponry you can think of.

Jade and I get closer and within and isn't we scream at the top of our lungs because right behind us were Bailey, Jacob and jarred towering over our crouching bodies. We stare u to their eyes, and see the frightened look in their eyes. "What's wrong??" . They reply with "please don't tell anyone, we have had this secret for ages. We promise we will do anything!!". Jade and I smirk at each other and say " let's us be apart of your group!". "No way it's a boys group" they reply in disgust. Jade and I stand up and start walking away and all of a sudden they grab our shoulders. "Fine, but be quiet about it". We laugh and they lead us towards the shack.

We get in and we see everything they have hidden, all those times they were sneaking around and texting was all about this. "It's amazing how did you find this?". They just smiled at us and didn't say a thing so we didn't question. All of the weapons hung on the walls and computers set up everywhere. "Why do you need all of these??" I said."We stop people doing things like robberies and many other things" they replied

"Why did you keep this a secret?" Jade questioned them. "Because we help save people and if they found this we would be taken to the police!". They replied with anger. Jade and I shut up instantly and I thought we would never tell anyone, but they need to fill us in.

I look at everything and am fascinated at everything I see and someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around and right behind me was Bailey with a pistol in his hand. He hands it to me and runs off, I put it in my pocket. I think to myself why does he keep running away. I walk over to Jade who is starting at all the knives and the look in her eye is something really scary.

"So you guys in to help us with something?". Jade and I look at each other and give a smile of happiness. "Absolutely!!!" We say with excitement. We look at the computer and see out project and we smile with happiness. "This is gonna be fun!!". The boys give us some clothing to wear. Jade and I got shorts and a ripped top. "Let's do this!!".....