Richie~chap.2

Y/N POV
I walked down to the quarry and sat down on a log. I heard people talking. I looked past a few trees and saw a group of boys, only in their underwear, arguing about who should jump first. I giggled at the sight. I decided to join them, bc...why not? I took off my t-shirt and shorts, leaving me in my bra and underwear. I ran over to the group of boys and waved to them before doing a backflip off the cliff. I landed with a loud splash. I heard a few 'wtf' and what's from up there. I laughed. I heard another splash. I looked to my right to see a ginger haired girl laughing as well. "I'm Beverly, you?" She said. "I'm Y/N," I said, holding out my hand. "Nice to meet you," she said, taking my hand and shaking it, making us both giggle.
A few moments later..
Once everyone else jumped and introduced themselves, we had a chicken fight. Richie swam over to me, before I could say anything, I was on his shoulders. I held onto his head, covering his eyes. "Hey, I can't see!" He yelled. "No shit Sherlock," I replied, in a 'duh' tone. Everyone chuckled and Bev got on Bills' shoulders. I tried pushing her off. It was harder than it looked. After moments of struggling, I won, while Bev fell into the water. I shot my arms up in victory. Richie laughed and said," ur pretty strong hot-stuff." I tugged on his hair, he yelped and let go of me, making me fall in the water. When I surfaced, I laughed at him. We all got out of the water and I was walking over to my clothes when I felt something touch my ass. I turned around and saw Richie. He turned away quickly, then turned back to me with a "what?" I slapped him. He held his cheek while everyone laughed, including me. I put my clothes back on, everyone doing to same.

I went to grab my bike but I couldn't find it. "Has anyone seen a black and blue bike anywhere?" I asked. Everyone shook their heads no. I frowned," how do I get home," I whined. Richie perked up. I giggled.

I held onto Richie's waist and told him where my house was. "Ur house is really close mine sugar tits!" Richie exclaimed. I pushed his head down and scoffed. "Hey! U could have killed us, doing that!" He yelled. I giggled. "What's up with those nicknames?" I asked. Richie shook his head.

We finally made it to my house. "Bye Rich!" I yelled. He waved and went to his house, which was a few blocks from my house.

Days later...
Me and Richie have gotten really close over the past days. I think I've started to gain feelings for the trashmouth. Maybe.

Today we where going to have a sleepover.

I was pretty excited about it.

The sleepover..
Bill was the first to get here. Then Stan, Eddie, Bev, Mike, Ben, then finally Richie showed up. We where eating microwaved popcorn and watching Nightmare On Elm Street. It was really fun. When it started getting darker, everyone changed into their PJs.  Everyone had a guest room to sleep in. Everyone, except Richie. I didn't want him sleeping on the couch so, I let him sleep with me in my bed. Goodnight!" I yelled to everyone. "Please don't be loud!" Eddie yelled to me and Richie. I blushed and rolled my eyes. Riche yelled back, "We'll try not to!" I punched his arm. Making him yelp. Richie scoffed and we walked into my room. I threw off my shorts and jumped into my bed. "Why'd u take ur shorts off Y/N?" Richie questioned. "It gets too hot," I mumbled, my face buried into the pillow. I felt a dip in my bed, heavy enough to make my limp body roll into Richie's. I was already half asleep so I didn't try to move. Richie put his arms around my waist, and we fell asleep.