25.A Not So Merry Christmas

❝He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.❞

—Roy L. Smith

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Two weeks later - Christmas Eve 2017.

Y/N's POV

It's been almost 3 weeks since Shownu assaulted me, and I've come to the conclusion that he had someone on the inside who knew when I was alone. That being said I don't think any of the guys would betray Yoongi, and it's not Wonho because not only is he my friend but he's been helping me to try and figure out who exactly is the inside man. But tonight's Christmas Eve my first one away from home, and my first with Yoongi, so it's special. So I push all of my conspiracy theories about this whole rivalry thing out of my mind...for now anyway.

We all gather around one of the three trees in Jin's parent's house to open presents, see it's always been a tradition of mine to open all of the presents on Christmas Eve and then do the stockings on Christmas Day, and the guys had no objections so here we are.

Jin starts handing presents to everyone, once everyone has a present we start taking turns opening them. Since I was the only girl there, Jin told me to go first. "Ladies first!", Jin said with a smile.

I reply with a 'thank you', and start unwrapping my present. I look at the top of the present to see who it's from;
To: My Girl
From: Yoongi With Love xx
I open it and see a box from a jewelry store, I open the box and my eyes shoot open and I start to get teary-eyed. It's a ring.

He pulls the ring out of the box and gets down on one knee

He pulls the ring out of the box and gets down on one knee. I look into his eyes, they're filled with love and warmth and I find myself getting lost in them. Yoongi takes a deep breath and holds the ring out in front of me.

"Y/N I'm not so great at this but I'll give it a go, okay?", he says and I just nod while blinking rapidly as I am in a daze. "Y/F/N, from the moment I met you, I knew that you were special. You are the light inside my dark world. You make me feel things I've never felt before. You are my friend, my lover, and my partner. Y/N will you make me the happiest man alive? Will you marry me?", he proposes and I start to cry tears of happiness.

"YES! I will marry you Min Yoongi!", I accept and then grabbed his face and connected our lips.

When we pull away from each other he slides the ring onto my finger. Once it's on, the room bursts with applause and giddy laughter.

"Finallyyyy!", said Kookie.

"I know it's about time.", added Tae.

"What do you mean? They've only known each other for like 3 months!", commented Namjoon causing Yoongi to roll his eyes.