The story of the greatest Christmas ever

Dinah pov
I was rushing target to get normani a gift because i waiting the last minute to get one and i wanted to get the best gift ever because she deserve the best. Oh i forgot my name is dinah jane hasten but you call me dinah anyways normani is my best friend/secret crush i been crushing on her since the first day i met her but she doesn't know i like her but i got a plan first i will get her under the mistletoe then i will too then we will have to kiss and after we kiss i will tell her feelings for her and let her crush my heart because i know she doesn't feel the same way but it doesn't hurt to try. After hours of looking for what i was looking for i finally found it and it was perfect so i rushed home to get ready because camila's family was having their annual Christmas party and i had to get there on time but sadly i was an hour late because of my annoying siblings i will get them back later for pranking me.

I arrived at the Cabello's and everyone was here then i spotted normani talking to lauren and she was wearing this dress that was showing her beautiful curves i didn't notice how long i was staring till she clapped her hands in front of my face.

"Hey dinah" Normani said smiling big "h-hey mani" i said stuttering trying to keep cool "your a little late" Normani said giggling she is going to be the death of me "yeah i would've been here early if it wasn't for my annoying siblings" i said rolling my eyes remembering what happened "well your just in time for the dance" Normani said pulling me to the dance floor. Oh shit i forgot about the dance my whole plan was ruined. Normani put my hands on her waist and she put the arms around my neck i'm pretty sure i was shaking because i was so nervous "dinah why are you so nervous" Normani said with a worry face i blushed hard she noticed how nervous i was "its n-nothing" i said nervous then i was before as i slow song came on that's really i lost and camila is the one to blame because she turned it on smirking and looking at us she is so dead later.

As me and normani danced to the song i was feeling less nervous as i held her closer that's when she looked in my eyes so i looked in hers i was afraid she was going to find out i likes her. Right when she was about to say something the song was off normani let go of me and turn to see who was speaking on stage. " "okay everyone its time to give your special person thier special gift" one of camila family members said normani looked at me i looked at her "wait here" i said to her then i ran to my car and got mani present and ran back inside she was standing in the same place when i left. "Okay close your eyes and open your hands out" she did as i told her to and i put my present in her hand when she opened her present she screamed of happiness i smiled big then she gave me a big hug. "Thank you Thank you soo much dinah" normani said letting go of me if you are wondering what i got her its free lifetime coupon of free chicken wings from her favorite chicken wings place and a Beyoncé t-shirt signed by Beyoncé herself "you're welcome mani" i said smiling at her then she started to lean in i got nervous so i leaned in too then our lips met half way we startd into eyes then it happened we kissed firework exploded in my stomach our lips moved together it started to get heated till camila shouted into the mic "Get a room!" me and mani pulled apart smiling like idiots "oh shit" Normani said "what is it" i said worried "i need to get your present" Normani said running up stairs after about 5 minutes she came back with a little box i was curious of what was in the box "what's in the box mani" i asked she didn't say anything she just gave it to me so i took it and opened it there was a necklace and it said "Mani and DJ forever" i looked her and hugged her tight "Mani it's beautiful i said hugging her "just like you" Normani said with a smile i pulled back and blushed and smiled "hey dinah" Normani said with a serious face "y-yeah" i said a little nervous "Will you be my girlfriend" Normani asked i looked at het shocked i couldn't form words so i just nod "yeah?" she asked i nodded again she kissed me and i kissed her back at this moment i knew this was the best Christmas ever.

Hope u guys like it-Andrea🎄