jack

Snow fell gently onto the frozen ground as jack flew through the sky with the help of the winds. The young winter spirit laughed with joy as he made more snow for the children. He watched as a group of kids had a snowball fight with each other. " looks fun " he said with a smile on his pale face. He flew down and landed on a tree branch and made a pile of snowballs beside a young boy with dark chocolate hair and honey brown eyes. " eh? " the boy frowned at the pile in confusion. He was about to question it but a snowball hit him on the shoulder and he forgot about it and returned to the fight. Jack grinned as he threw snowballs from different spots.

' this is fun ' he thought.

Soon it was getting dark and the children had to go inside. " bye guys !" Waved the boy as he headed home. Jack watched over the boy named Jamie who was running home. He had known the boy since he was born and his little sister Sophia.

Once jack was sure Jamie made it home safely he then headed back to his pond. " what a day " he smiled as he jumped on a power pole and twirled around with the grace that a ballerina would be jealous of. The once bright and happy smile was soon replaced by a thin line of a frown as Jack jumped from the power lines and onto roofs and trees until he made it to his pond. It was mid-June so his pond was not supposed to be frozen but he froze it anyway. For some reason, he had a fear of water.

Jack sighed as he jumped on the old oak tree and made himself comfortable on a branch and set his staff down not to far but within his reach just in case he had any uninvited guest. 

unaware of a pair of gold eyes watching him.