Chapter one

Camila's POV:
"Please I'm sorry I'll get your money I just need more time" the man pleaded

"I just need more time" he asked once again and right now I'm getting really annoyed.

"You said that last time Chad and I can't wait anymore" I said angry because I needed my money when I sell you something I need the money, weed ain't free.

"Lauren, Dinah you guys can take it from here I need to get home and I can't stand his crying anymore" I need to get home to Y/N I miss her so much it's been a week since I've seen her since I had to find this guy. Who was trying to leave to Canada so he didn't have to pay.

"Sure we got it from here we are going to have some fun right Chad!" Lauren punched him in the face. I smiled and walked to my car.

I light up a cigarette and drive off, I'm about 30 minutes away so let me introduce myself. I'm Camila Cabello I'm 22 years old, I run one of the most successful businesses based Cabello industry's I have been since I was 15 when my father passed it on too me since I was ready. My family knows what I do I smoke, drink and I was also born intersex. Yes I have a penis and not too be cocky but it's pretty big. I don't sleep around because why would I if I have the most beautiful queen at home waiting for me, Y/N. Man she is my world she brings the best out of me. She knows me like no other and I love her so much. We have been through everything together with so much love guys and girls trying to come between us but, we never let them. We have never fought but, if it's for a cookie ya all the time. She knows what I do and she's okay with it she just worried about my safety which I love her for that it's so cute how she calls, or texts me if I made it okay, how I'm doing to be honest I will never be okay with her around. "Yes" I say to myself I'm finally home and I see our bedroom light on so she must be still awake I can't wait to scare her!

Y/N POV:
"Maybe if I draw my dream house then... no no I can't do that" I sign in frustration as I throw the paper away.

Oh I'm sorry how rude of me let me introduce myself my name is Y/N Y/LN I'm currently trying to draw something that inspires what I want in the future who is Y/N Y/LN. I go to Art school that's why and it's killing me and I'm only 18. Anyways here is more about my life I have a sister and two brother one of them works for my beautiful girlfriend Camila. We were high school sweet hearts and she is just my everything. Yes I know what she does outside of her work and I'm okay with it. I know she's been into smoking, drinking, and the dealing since we first started dating. As long as she was okay and didn't get hurt I was fine with it.

It's now 1am and I still can't think of anything. I'm just sitting here watching the paper blow up a bit from the fan and the clock is ticking while I'm stomping my feet to the sound.

All of the sudden I hear the door open, and I look at what day it is. Camila isn't coming home until tomorrow so I became worried

I grabbed the stick next to mine and cami's bed just Incase something like this happens.

I hear footsteps and my heart starts to race like crazy. What if I die? I didn't get to tell Camila I loved her? Is she okay? All of my thoughts running stopped when I heard the door crack open. I jumped and screamed.

"Ahhhhh p-please d-not hurt me!" I began to cry and covered my face.

"Shhhh baby it's okay it's only me I thought you were asleep so I wanted to surprise you I'm so sorry" I knew that voice all too well. I lifted my head up to make sure there she was, my love, my cami.

I wasted no time reaching my arms out around her neck, sobbing into the crook of her neck while she had her arms around my waist lifting me up so I can wrap my legs around her waist.