snow ball

alex pov//

i woke up with a smile on my face. i couldn't wait for the dance tonight it's gonna be so much fun.

i yawned a little and rubbed my eyes. i heard someone knocking on the door.

gerd anne-"alex we have to leave soon."

oh shoot. i totally forget gerd anne was taking me to the doctors. she said it was just a normal check up but i feel like it has to do with something else.

alex-"i'll be ready in ten!"

gerd anne-"okay i'll be downstairs."

i got up out of bed and went to my closet. i put on joggers and a tight crop top for now. i threw on my adidas.

i took my hair out of the tangled mess it was currently in and brushed it quickly. i ran downstairs and bumped into martinus.

martinus-"hey why are you in a hurry."

alex-"i have a doctors appointment."

his cute morning smile turned into something more serious. why was everyone so serious lately?

it also just occured to me he never told me about emilia. i mean granted we were having fun last night and there was no time to talk about it, but still.

tonight is the dance and tomorrow is christmas eve so what should i do? not important.

martinus-"oh okay. tell me how it goes alright?"

he gave me a tight hug. i let go and smiled. i nodded my head. i grabbed my jacket and met gerd anne in the car.

gerd anne-"so we are going to the doctor that emma goes to. i figured you wanted a female doctor so you were more comfortable."

alex-"how come i need to get a check up?"

gerd anne-"oh you know since you moved here and need to get to know the doctor since you will be living with us."

alex-"oh alright."

gerd anne-"so are you excited for the dance?"

alex-"i'm more nervous."

it's true. i could feel my stomach in knots already. i mean i don't know why maybe cause i was going with martinus?

gerd anne-"dont be it will be fine."

i smiled at her. i looked down at my phone and was texting jack and martinus.

i was relieved jack actually couldnt come this weekend because i didnt want him here. dont get me wrong we are friends but still.

it would be too weird since my feelings are growing now for martinus. i smiled. even thinking about him made me smile a lot.

gerd anne-"we are here!"

i looked at the building in front of us. i opened the door and wind immediately felt cold. we ran into the building and gerd anne signed in.

gerd anne-"come on alex she can see you now."

i followed her and the nurse into the waiting room. she seemed friendly i guess. i mean i don't know who she is.

the doctor came in and she took one look at me and smiled.

gerd anne-"alex this is dr. maja."

alex-"hi."

dr. maja-"hi alex! so i'm just going to do some check ups. the usual routine. can you get on the scale please."

i nodded my head and got off the table. i got onto the scale and she measured my height and weight.

dr. maja-"so you are 167 cm, which is avergage height but your weight is below average. granted you are a small girl but you are 45 kilograms. that is below average and rather concerning."