Chapter 31, Just ask him...

*Yugi's POV*

"Aha! Here is the little man himself!" Tristan yelled as he ran to me and got me in a head lock. I just laughed at him and tried to get out. I looked around the table and saw everyone sitting there, including Yami and Seto. I can't even look at him normally without think of what I almost did.

"Hehe come on Tristan let me go!" I yelled and manged to get out of his grip. I didn't bother asking Joey to follow me, I just grabbed his arm and dragged him from the group. I had a little look back at them and saw Yami had a puzzled look on him. "Joey I need your help asap."

"Well this is a repeat. What can I do for ya Yuge?" he asked and I told him what I have been troubled with. "So y-you tried to kiss him? Yuge you know what that means you love the guy." he said and I couldn't of been more red in my life. This is what I suspected before...but now that I've talked to Joey I feel a little better.

"Is there any advice you can give me? I mean you have been in a relationship before," I asked and he turned from me. I know how hard it was for him at the time, but when he and her were going out he was really happy.

"Well I er...I think that the best thing would be....to just ask him out. I'm gonna tell you something but ye need to promise me not to say anything." he said and came really close to me. "Yami has came to me about the same thing so I think your in the clear."

So Yami loves me? I just thought this whole time he was being really cuddly with me being a good friend. Asking someone out...might be difficult for me. I haven't done it before because no one has ever liked me apart from Tea. But the way I feel for Yami will never be for her. Break was almost over and we had to get back before they questioned us. "So when should I ask him?"

"Today after school. Ask to either see him in the palace or for him to...oh wait wait! Ask him to eat dinner with you and the old man," he said and I actually liked the sound of that, he could meet my grandpa.

The bell went and we were in chemistry together. We had to partner up for a experiment and like it was instinct we chose each other. "I have never worked with anything like this before. Have you Yugi?" I heard but didn't respond to him. I wonder when I should ask him? Heh I bet Kaiba will be annoyed at me for taking him away from him. "Hello? Earth to Yugi?"

He waved his hand in front of me and snapped me out of my thoughts. "Er sorry Yami. No I haven't. This is my first time even hearing about these types of things." I said and shook the test tube with the liquid in it. 

The teacher came round and gave us the instructions for what to do. They gave us a brief explanation and I still didn't get it. "Well. Come on Aibou we need to try it," he said and. What? What was that he just called me? He looked over and saw my face. "Heh Sorry it means partner. I like it, it suits you. What do you think?"

"Yeah I guess so. I hope you know what you're doing because this confuses me," I said and rubbed my neck. I feel really stupid for not picking on this but it seems like Yami knew what he was doing. During the task, I caught him looking at me every once in a while and he would even brush past my hand. 

We finished before the rest of the class so the teacher gave us free time. "I love the way it changed colour. I think the blue looked the best, what do you think Yugi?" Yami asked and I had to put down my phone. I just found out that grandpa was going to be out tonight so when I ask him to join me...we are going to be on our own.

"I thought the purple looked nice. Hey would it be alright if I asked something?" I asked and he nodded his head. Nothing to lose, right? "W-Well since I ate dinner at your place I was thinking if you would like to come to my house and eat with me?"

Man I'm acting like a little school girl asking out the schools jock or something!! "Sure Yugi that's sounds great. Wanna do it tonight I don't have any major paper work to do," he said and I agreed. There, now I don't see how that was hard. The easiest thing I know how to cook is curry so I hope he is alright with that.

Is this a dinner date? I'd say yes, yes it is. So who is gonna ask out who> Will it be Yami? Or Yugi?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!

Also Merry Christmas everyone!!